Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here (9850 Views)

'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist / Wayward Pines Fans.......let's Meet / The New TV Series Super Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Who have seen the last episode
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by nani667: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2017
The only thing I'm enjoying in the series Currently is Cara and Monel's romance ✔
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by pamcode(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
People watch this show seriously? I tried watching it and ended deleting all episodes after Episode 3 or so. Utterly boring.

1 Like

Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2017
nani667:
The only thing I'm enjoying in the series Currently is Cara and Monel's romance ✔
For real i also love the romance part. grin
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2017
pamcode:
People watch this show seriously? I tried watching it and ended deleting all episodes after Episode 3 or so. Utterly boring.
I guess you don't have taste for good things. tongue

1 Like

Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who's still watching super girl
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Cat grant will be in season 2 finale of SUPER GIRL #interesting cool
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dreyl:
Cat grant will be in season 2 finale of SUPER GIRL #interesting
cool

As what?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
barackodam:

As what?
She's not a villain. She's kara's(super girl) advisor and mentor and also the CEO of Catco
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
barackodam:

As what?
She's not a villain. She's kara's(super girl) advisor and mentor and also the CEO of Catco.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2017
It's going to be enthralling than you ever thought.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2017
Dreyl:
She's not a villain. She's kara's(super girl) advisor and mentor and also the CEO of Catco

Oh cmon, I know Cat well, I've been following the series since inception.

She named her Supergirl, even though Kara wanted superwoman, she also unveiled Kara being Supergirl but j'onn helped Kara out there, and she just quit Catco this season.

I'm just wondering what role she'll play in her coming back
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2017
barackodam:

Oh cmon, I know Cat well, I've been following the series since inception.

She named her Supergirl, even though Kara wanted superwoman, she also unveiled Kara being Supergirl but j'onn helped Kara out there, and she just quit Catco this season.

I'm just wondering what role she'll play in her coming back
Oh my bad! Well methink she was just fustrated or she wanted to rediscover her passion, that's why she left control of CatCo in james olsen's hand and took a sabbatical. However, even if she's not still the CEO, she has a hold over the company and she can singlehandedly influence things just as much as before. Since she's now back from sabbatical, i guess it's either she forces snapper to give kara her job(the blogging incidence when kara was fired by snapper for releasing important news about the alien registry, though the dickhead snapper saw that as an opportunity to fire her because of the natural hatred he has for her cheesy) Cat Grant can obviously get kara her job back, i believe she will because of the love she has for kara. And i think her presence would fix the mess kara created and also kick mon-el out of kara's life because of his deceptive and being an unrepentable liar, Lol. grin her presence would change a lot of things, and would lighten up the mood and bring some light to this show that is obviously getting darker on the CW.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2017
Super man will also be in the finale, that's something good. wink
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dreyl:
Oh my bad! Well methink she was just fustrated or she wanted to rediscover her passion, that's why she left control of CatCo in james olsen's hand and took a sabbatical. However, even if she's not still the CEO, she has a hold over the company and she can singlehandedly influence things just as much as before. Since she's now back from sabbatical, i guess it's either she forces snapper to give kara her job(the blogging incidence when kara was fired by snapper for releasing important news about the alien registry, though the dickhead snapper saw that as an opportunity to fire her because of the natural hatred he has for her cheesy) Cat Grant can obviously get kara her job back, i believe she will because of the love she has for kara. And i think her presence would fix the mess kara created and also kick mon-el out of kara's life because of his deceptive and being an unrepentable liar, Lol. grin her presence would change a lot of things, and would lighten up the mood and bring some light to this show that is obviously getting darker on the CW.

Cat won't get her job for her, she might give her tips to get it back, but certainly wouldn't get the job for her.

Mon El isn't going nowhere, remember, his mother is already this seasons Villain? So no one can kick him out, I like him though tongue

Snapper doesn't totally hate Kara, he doesn't like her, quite alright, but he likes her too, wants her to work harder than she does, she's not good enough for him, that's why he keeps retweeting her, just for her to be better.

Which mess did Kara create btw?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
barackodam:

Cat won't get her job for her, she might give her tips to get it back, but certainly wouldn't get the job for her.

Mon El isn't going nowhere, remember, his mother is already this seasons Villain? So no one can kick him out, I like him though tongue

Snapper doesn't totally hate Kara, he doesn't like her, quite alright, but he likes her too, wants her to work harder than she does, she's not good enough for him, that's why he keeps retweeting her, just for her to be better.

Which mess did Kara create btw?
Well that's what you think. Kara did a lot of mess since Cat sabbatical leave and one of it is befriending Mon-el, i know if Cat was still there such things won't happen and kara won't be fired by snapper, i'm glad Cat grant is back to lighten up the show, without her it has been boring.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dreyl:
Well that's what you think. Kara did a lot of mess since Cat sabbatical leave and one of it is befriending Mon-el, i know if Cat was still there such things won't happen and kara won't be fired by snapper, i'm glad Cat grant is back to lighten up the show, without her it has been boring.

Cat staying behind or leaving had nothing to do with Mon El. Kara doesn't work for cat anymore, snapper would still fire her if he likes, he proved that earlier, and cat wouldn't help her get the job back, she proved that to earlier.

Snapper is her boss, not cat anymore, so cat can't influence her unlike before
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 4:09am On Apr 17, 2017
barackodam:

Cat staying behind or leaving had nothing to do with Mon El. Kara doesn't work for cat anymore, snapper would still fire her if he likes, he proved that earlier, and cat wouldn't help her get the job back, she proved that to earlier.

Snapper is her boss, not cat anymore, so cat can't influence her unlike before
You will be gobsmacked all what i said will happen in the next two episodes. Season 3 and the last two episodes will be more enthralling since Cat grant is back, can't wait to see it.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dreyl:
You will be gobsmacked all what i said will happen in the next two episodes. Season 3 and the last two episodes will be more enthralling since Cat grant is back, can't wait to see it.

Well well well, time would tell
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Who have seen the last episode
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Is it out?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2017
barackodam:
Is it out?
Nah. it will be out monday/24th of april.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barallanee(f): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Super girl is an interesting tvseries.have watched season one and two..BT the lead role Melissa Benoist known as kara doesn't look smart for her role...watched her in glee
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 3:02pm On May 07, 2017
Dreyl:
Nah. it will be out monday/24th of april.

Didn't I tell you Kara wouldn't need Cat's help to get her job back?

Now you see
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2017
barackodam:

Didn't I tell you Kara wouldn't need Cat's help to get her job back?

Now you see
Lol I guess I never saw that coming, but I can't wait for season 3 which will premiere on October 9, I heared the flash, arrow, super girl and legends of tomorrow will join forces in a crossover event named Crises on earth x, this will surely be evocative and enthralling, I can't just wait.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dreyl:
Lol I guess I never saw that coming, but I can't wait for season 3 which will premiere on October 9, I heared the flash, arrow, super girl and legends of tomorrow will join forces in a crossover event named Crises on earth x, this will surely be evocative and enthralling, I can't just wait.

What?

Crossover this season too?

Well, I'm not looking forward to it.

I watched supergirls trailer tho, but then, trailers are always eye-catching. I'll rather wait till season starts prop
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
barackodam:

What?

Crossover this season too?

Well, I'm not looking forward to it.

I watched supergirls trailer tho, but then, trailers are always eye-catching. I'll rather wait till season starts prop
Lol it's obvious you don't like last season crossover but I think this coming season crossover will be fun galore, DC will put up more work on the next season.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dreyl:
Lol it's obvious you don't like last season crossover but I think this coming season crossover will be fun galore, DC will put up more work on the next season.

Nah, not that I don't like it, but the question is, what's it for yet again?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
barackodam:

Nah, not that I don't like it, but the question is, what's it for yet again?
You should watch out, like I said before it will be fun galore, I will keep this thread alive when the season 3 premiere.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dreyl:
You should watch out, like I said before it will be fun galore, I will keep this thread alive when the season 3 premiere.

Till then.....
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
You think Kara might turn gay?

Dreyl
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
barackodam:
You think Kara might turn gay?

Dre.yl
Just seeing this now

Well I think it's impossible, the writers won't try such mistake. I known kara has changed alot this season but there's no way she's gonna be gay, although i haven't seen the last episode because of my busy schedules, when I have time I would do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Nollywood Actor/actress / New TV Show: AY's Crib: / Movies You Walked Out On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.