Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lets Partner With You Ltd Promise 5% Of Your Capital Monthly. True Or Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Partner With You Ltd Promise 5% Of Your Capital Monthly. True Or Scam? (2261 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Banks Set Aside 5% Of Profit For Agriculture, Exports / How Safe Is Lets Partner With You Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Partner With You Ltd Promise 5% Of Your Capital Monthly. True Or Scam? by Contumely: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
The name of the company is Lets Partner With You Ltd. It's registered and based in Asata, Enugu.

It has few services but that of paying 5% of your capital monthly, (ie 60%yearly) seems most enticing.
I wonder how they recoup to pay 5% to these contributors and still pay their workers.

Looks like a ponzi scheme to me.

Can anyone offer reasonable explanation regarding such possibility .
Re: Lets Partner With You Ltd Promise 5% Of Your Capital Monthly. True Or Scam? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Also need infor on that cos i hav an intention of investing lump idle sum with them. But the funny part is that i'v searched for information about the company online but i can't find any convincing infor about them apart from the ones on their page and website
Re: Lets Partner With You Ltd Promise 5% Of Your Capital Monthly. True Or Scam? by Contumely: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lump? hmmm
Re: Lets Partner With You Ltd Promise 5% Of Your Capital Monthly. True Or Scam? by spotauto: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
They Are real.. they make a lot of money from it.. They lend money to Market people and importers and collect 30% interest per month.. and just pay you just 5 %... while they keep 25% . They are genuine anyway.. serving as micro finance.

1 Like

Re: Lets Partner With You Ltd Promise 5% Of Your Capital Monthly. True Or Scam? by Contumely: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
spotauto:
They Are real.. they make a lot of money from it.. They lend money to Market people and importers and collect 30% interest per month.. and just pay you just 5 %... while they keep 25% . They are genuine anyway.. serving as micro finance.

My man do you know the effect of what you are saying?
30% monthly?

That 30k monthly interest on every 100k you are lent.

300k monthly interest on every 1million.

Not possible my brother.

Remember, it's monthly.
Re: Lets Partner With You Ltd Promise 5% Of Your Capital Monthly. True Or Scam? by ogawisdom(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
I have asked arnd n most ppl dt invested r getting paid so far cool who else is into this
Re: Lets Partner With You Ltd Promise 5% Of Your Capital Monthly. True Or Scam? by Kinken: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Actually they are real, branches in 4 states now and counting.... For over two years now, they have not disappointed.... Point of correction, not 5% rather 10%, just that from the 10% some cash are deducted to help the poor . Mainly every november payments are been payed half of your supposed monthly pay. Note: ur first deposit with them, You will be given their cable decoder in which they will be deducting #3,500 monthly subscription... However only applied to deposits above 100k.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Tracking Your Staff With Biometric Attendance System In Nigeria / New! Sesame Seed (beni Seed) Oil Business / How To Start A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.