Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How To Start A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria (2258 Views)

How To Start Up A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria | Bread Bakery Business Plan / Start And Own Your Special Loaf Bread Bakery With As Low As 180,000 / How To Start A Bread Bakery Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria by Femoje(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2018
Bread is the third most popular food staple in most parts of the world. It is widely consumed across the continents by almost all citizens, ethnics and religions groups. Everyone likes the smell and taste of bread, especially when it is freshly baked. It is one of the quickest and cheapest food to get your hands on in time of hunger. With these in mind, we can safely conclude that starting a bread bakery business anywhere in the world is going to be a viable business.
Like I have always said, the best product to deal with is the product that is in high demand in the market and bread happens to be one of such product. About 10 million loaves of bread are consumed in Lagos everyday while the Americans eats 53 pound of loaves every year. Each French person is believed to eat a whooping average of 3 loaves of bread daily. Over all, 36 billion loaves of bread can only feed the entire world for just two weeks.

Therefore, if you are thinking of a business to invest into right now, I want you to consider starting your own bread bakery business. I once supplied sliced bread in Lagos and I know the profit we make back then. The same thing goes to bread makers, they make very impressive profit in the business, better than the average business in the country.
Bread bakery is not much difficult to setup once you have the financial capacity and able to meet the requirements and regulation by the authority. In this article, we want to explain in simple language how to start bread bakery business anywhere in the country but before we go ahead, let us first look at the profit potential as well as the potential risks in the bread bakery business.
Re: How To Start A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria by Agathabishen(f): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: How To Start A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria by Rerhoov: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
i will like to have info regarding the nylon, u can reach me tru 07066315789 or rauftolani@gmail.com if u av d info

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online / How Do You Stop The Act Of Prostitution Happening In A Nightclub In Nigeria? / Firstbank Customers Beware, Money Missing In Acount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.