Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pls Help!!! How To Uninstall Font - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help!!! How To Uninstall Font (761 Views)

4 Dangerous Apps You Should Uninstall / This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! / Why You Might Want To Uninstall Your Truecaller Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! How To Uninstall Font by Dinocarex(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
I recently downloaded ifont and I noticed that I have been unable to send and receive SMS. so I uninstalled and deleted the app. I rebooted my phone only to see that the font is still there. (the one I changed to on ifont)
I want to revert back to the original font and check maybe I will be able to send and receive SMS back.
Re: Pls Help!!! How To Uninstall Font by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dinocarex:
I recently downloaded ifont and I noticed that I have been unable to send and receive SMS. so I uninstalled and deleted the app. I rebooted my phone only to see that the font is still there. (the one I changed to on ifont)
I want to revert back to the original font and check maybe I will be able to send and receive SMS back.
Font has absolutely nothing to do with sending and receiving SMS.
But if you want to revert thee should be an option in the font app (ifont)
For a clean install you may need to flash the phone then everything will be as it was when you bought it.
Note that flashing will wipe your data.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! How To Uninstall Font by lekjons(m): 12:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Dinocarex:
install it back, then open, go to where u select fonts, then select "default" in the list of available fonts.. datz all..

but i dont think it has anything to do with sending messages though

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! How To Uninstall Font by Dinocarex(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
lekjons:
install it back, then open, go to where u select fonts, then select "default" in the list of available fonts.. datz all..

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! How To Uninstall Font by Dinocarex(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
lekjons:

Thanks alot... I might just have to flash the phone... Still not sending and receiving sms

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Airtel Blackberry Data Plan N1500 3gb Work On Smartphone? / Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? / Checkout Awesome Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot S Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.