Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? (755 Views)

White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / Top 5 Smartphones Below 30K / What Android Phone Goes Best For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? by pinkydove: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Please I want to buy a Gioonee Phone that has strong battery life, that's why I mentioned the M series. I Also want one that is budget friendly. I know of M3 mini, as of when I heard of it it's below 20k, but now its no longer in the market. I will like suggestions for a gionee phone below 30k I can get. thanks
Re: Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? by oscillation55(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2016
pinkydove:
Please I want to buy a Gioonee Phone that has strong battery life, that's why I mentioned the M series. I Also want one that is budget friendly. I know of M3 mini, as of when I heard of it it's below 20k, but now its no longer in the market. I will like suggestions for a gionee phone below 30k I can get. thanks
As confided in me by Gionee Reps (white men) that paid me a courtesy visit, Gionee have terminated the manufacture of all of m2, m2 mini, m3 & m3 mini, though its possible for you to get m3 (old stock) but I'll advice you to save some more money and get yourself an m5 mini. If finance was the issue go for p5w. Regards
Re: Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? by dominique(f): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2016
My p5w works fine just that it lags a bit if on power saver mode. Once it's removed from power saver mode, battery drains like tap. I'll recommend you go for m5mini (N32-35k), it will serve you better.
Re: Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? by pinkydove: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2016
oscillation55:

As confided in me by Gionee Reps (white men) that paid me a courtesy visit, Gionee have terminated the manufacture of all of m2, m2 mini, m3 & m3 mini, though its possible for you to get m3 (old stock) but I'll advice you to save some more money and get yourself an m5 mini. If finance was the issue go for p5w. Regards
thanks for the info. how much is the p5w
Re: Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? by pinkydove: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2016
dominique:
My p5w works fine just that it lags a bit if on power saver mode. Once it's removed from power saver mode, battery drains like tap. I'll recommend you go for m5mini (N32-35k), it will serve you better.
thanks. Please how much is the p5w
Re: Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? by dominique(f): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
pinkydove:
thanks. Please how much is the p5w

I got it for N22,000 this February. I heard it's around N25-27,000 now
Re: Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? by pinkydove: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2016
dominique:

I got it for N22,000 this February. I heard it's around N25-27,000 now
seems like they're topping the price day by day. Thanks anyway.
Re: Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2016
If you have someone in Lagos, you can buy Gionee m3 in computer village through him. i heard its available there & goes for 27k.
Re: Which Gioonee M Series Phone Goes Below 30k? by pinkydove: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dexter247:
If you have someone in Lagos, you can buy Gionee m3 in computer village through him. i heard its available there & goes for 27k.
Thanks for the info. Not in lagos though

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Photos: Your Best Look At The New Iphone / . / Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.