Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? (1363 Views)

These Puppies Are Available For You To Purchase !! / Book For Your Quality Boerboel Puppies. These Puppies Are Amazing / help me identify the breed of this dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? by Kennethkaund777: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hello gurus in the house. Can anyone identify the breed of these pupps?. They are just three weeks old and someone promised to give me one. He said something about their mother mating with a Pitbull but I am not totally convinced. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
It looks like Labrador..but who can resist those puppies? So cute....kiss kiss for the puppies kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? by Apitch(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
I'm seeing boxer puppies but I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? by asvpChuu(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
So Nigerians can bottle feed their pets Awesome!
Re: Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hello bro
Judging by the pictures, I certainly see pit bull,
Those paws,
The hair pattern and stature,
Pit bull 75%

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? by Jackeeh(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
And why r they kissing? Aren't they too young for "bad thing"? Mtchwwww puppies of these days sef.

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? by Stancrus(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
I see some traits of Pitbull in the Puppies no doubts he might have mated the bitch with a Pit

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? by Kennethkaund777: 3:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Thanks peps.... Hopefully it will become much clearer in few weeks from now.
Re: Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? by redcurry(f): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
hem.. hem.. #cover face#@ken. will he be generous and give me one of those cuties too?
Re: Can You Identify The Breed Of These Puppies? by Kennethkaund777: 3:08am On Nov 06, 2015
redcurry:
hem.. hem.. #cover face#@ken. will he be generous and give me one of those cuties too?
lol. I can't guarantee that ma'am.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes / Awesome bitch Counting Down To Whelp / Guinea Pig For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.