Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Dear Food People, I Need Ur Early Intervention - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dear Food People, I Need Ur Early Intervention (891 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early / Naira To Sell At N415/$ As CBN Sustains Intervention / See What A Guy Was Eating Very Early In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

Dear Food People, I Need Ur Early Intervention by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Abeg, I cooked one precious rice and beans b4 I left my house around 11am, well covered. But when I get home around 7pm this nighht, I noticed some small tiny tiny ants inside, absolutely impossible for me to kill them am, I just warmed it and consumed it with those tiny ants and my well equipped egusi soup, I chop am not bcuz there is no money to go and buy food but THE STRESS OF COOKING THAT as a guy must not waste at all at all.....any sideeffects? and if any, what drugs or injection can I take? help me
Re: Dear Food People, I Need Ur Early Intervention by sexysegggs: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
OriEyeLe:
Abeg, I cooked one precious rice and beans b4 I left my house around 11am, well covered. But when I get home around 7pm this nighht, I noticed some small tiny tiny ants inside, absolutely impossible for me to kill them am, I just warmed it and consumed it with those tiny ants and my well equipped egusi soup, I chop am not bcuz there is no money to go and buy food but THE STRESS OF COOKING THAT as a guy must not waste at all at all.....any sideeffects? and if any, what drugs or injection can I take? help me
It has happened to me just like this. This, I warmed the rice for some minutes to make sure the ants are killed. I just take tetracycline thereafter

Re: Dear Food People, I Need Ur Early Intervention by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Thanks. I appreciate. Will look for the drug tomorrow.

sexysegggs:

It has happened to me just like this. This, I warmed the rice for some minutes to make sure the ants are killed. I just take tetracycline thereafter
Re: Dear Food People, I Need Ur Early Intervention by okirewaju(f): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Yuck undecided

Re: Dear Food People, I Need Ur Early Intervention by aydelicious: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nice time,for you to put yourself on saver side,you boil water,when the water is boild,just add the boiling water in to the Rice ,you will now see all the things that entries will be flowing Then manage to turn the water off from the rice and worm it, even it will give you the fresh taste when eating it.

Mood-boosting Foods: 7 Foods For Greater Happiness / How To Make A Coconut Candy. / Massive Price Drop In Palm Oil Market....oil Market...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59