Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Need Your Advise On This Property. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Your Advise On This Property. (629 Views)

Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady / Pls I Need All Professional Eyes To Look At This Property. / Why Not Buy This Property (reasonable Price) @omole2 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advise On This Property. by ibuowo1212: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fellow nairaland, please I need your candid advice on this building I own in ilorin, kwara state on tanke road along university of ilorin permanent site . Please I need your advise on what to do with this property. Have tried to sell it through two agent but buyers are not coming forth so I decided to seek advice on what to do with it rather than selling it. The build is sitting on two plot of land and is very close to the main road, but the problem with this building is the access road that leads to the land because erosion has taken an huge chunk of the access road but is still accessible by people but not vehicle. Please all advise is welcome and I will really appreciate it.

Re: Need Your Advise On This Property. by ibuowo1212: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
More pictures

Re: Need Your Advise On This Property. by ibuowo1212: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Looking at the back of the building is anot empty space. Thanks
Re: Need Your Advise On This Property. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
ibuowo1212:
Fellow nairaland, please I need your candid advice on this building I own in ilorin, kwara state on tanke road along university of ilorin permanent site . Please I need your advise on what to do with this property. Have tried to sell it through two agent but buyers are not coming forth so I decided to seek advice on what to do with it rather than selling it. The build is sitting on two plot of land and is very close to the main road, but the problem with this building is the access road that leads to the land because erosion has taken an huge chunk of the access road but is still accessible by people but not vehicle. Please all advise is welcome and I will really appreciate it.

I'm confused about the motivation for selling it.

If it's just the road then you can fix the road. Please check the legality of doing this though as I'm not sure about that.

This is just a pet peeve of mine, real estate should be kept and not sold if bought properly.
Re: Need Your Advise On This Property. by ibuowo1212: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks so much for your advice, yes have thought of keeping it or converting it to something else but it will cost me like 2 million to fix the access road, that is what is scaring me.
Re: Need Your Advise On This Property. by baysure9001: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
The road shouldn't be an issue due to its proximity to a tetiary institution which may be considered for renovation soon.
Re: Need Your Advise On This Property. by ibuowo1212: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
The tertiary institution is already there
Re: Need Your Advise On This Property. by olumide4christ: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Renovate it/ modify it/expand it and convert to a students hostel for Unilorin students. It should be a profitable investment.
Re: Need Your Advise On This Property. by twinskenny(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=olumide4christ post=39657833]Renovate it/ modify it/expand it and convert to a students hostel for Unilorin students. It should be a profitable investment.[/quote

Sevonded

(1) (Reply)

Ware House For Sale @ Ilupeju.... / New Year Deals In Abuja / Asaba Land For Sale - Direct From The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.