Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

#poem So For Boys Who Think Fooling Girls Is What They Are Good At.... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #poem So For Boys Who Think Fooling Girls Is What They Are Good At.... (534 Views)

Story Of Boys Who Became Men / Are You Good At At Writing Crime Thriller? Have Got A Job For You. / Stay In My Heart {a Poem} So Lovely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#poem So For Boys Who Think Fooling Girls Is What They Are Good At.... by Olaxtra: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
You might have taken me as one of many..... But I may tell I too get hurt as all have had..... My worth for you might be less than a penny..... You're the guy on whom I got warned by dad..... You said the same lines to all the girls you met.... You played with them as they had no life..... By doing all this what joy did you get..... You gave a sweet hug by jabbing your knife.....

(1) (Reply)

Best Gift From My Dad Since 2007......the Richest Man In Babylon. / Travel Literature. / Gender Equality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.