Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Gives Relationship Advise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Gives Relationship Advise (475 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Gives Relationship Advise by aburo7: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Star actress ,Genevieve Nnaji, is spilling the tea on the first production “Road To Yesterday”, why she finally decided to make a go at producing her own movie after so long in the business and she’s also giving out advise on

When asked if the movie marks her return to acting she said,
I never left but now that I am produc­ing movies, I will definitely produce another one. I might not perform in all the movies produced by The Entertainment Network (TEN). TEN will keep producing movies for Nigeria, in Nigeria and with Nigerians. I will still look out for offers that come my way and I hope to get something good.
How would you describe the film and where was it shot?
It is intelligent, mentally challenging, intriguing and if you are an adult or you are in an adult relationship, you should watch the film. The movie was shot in Lagos.
Many of your colleagues prefer going abroad to shoot their films, why did you opt to do yours locally even as it’s your first work?
I cannot imagine going outside Nigeria to shoot my first movie. The story demanded that it is shot here. I would want to produce my first movie in an industry that I am a product of and keep it true to the nation. The Entertainment Network is focused on grooming local talents. If we want to do a feature film that is whole­heartedly Nigerian, we need to do it here.
Does any part of the film reflect anything about Genevieve either as an individual or thespian?
That is the fact that I don’t dwell on bad situations for too long before moving on.
If you were to advice a Genevieve on how best to protect her relationship, marriage and image, what would you say to her?
I would tell her never take anyone for granted. If you love someone, don’t waste time in letting them know. Life is too short and we have to make every minute count.
After Road to Yesterday what’s next?
We are already working on another movie which is veering towards comedy, with bigger and more famous stars. My fans should keep their fingers crossed; we should be working on our next project in a couple of months.

http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/11/genevieve-nnaji-gives-relationship.html?m=0

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gives Relationship Advise by redvektor(m): 12:42am On Nov 02, 2015
g
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gives Relationship Advise by Cutehector(m): 2:05am On Nov 02, 2015
So she means dat she neva see any man wey she like abi? Dbanj nko...

(1) (Reply)

Lord Smartz(yung Rapper) On An Interview With Nigertainment / Saint Obi Returns As Musician / Checkout Nairaland Best New Artist Ade'sandro Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.