Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

We All Have Different Times. Be Patient For Yours. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We All Have Different Times. Be Patient For Yours. (656 Views)

Monkeypox: Recovering Patient Commits Suicide In Bayelsa / Dearest Muse (be Patient) / A Call On Nigerians To Be Patient - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Have Different Times. Be Patient For Yours. by Sarang(f): 4:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Last year some of my classmates graduated from the university, This year many are graduating, But the truth is that I'm still an undergraduate. That doesn't give me any inferior feeling. Yesterday I was discussing with a friend who remonstrated bitterly cos he hasn't even gained admission into the university, meanwhile our mates are graduating.
He felt very insecure and had somewhat concluded that his lot was bad..

I tried talking to him, Making him understand that we are here on different assignments. Life to us all can't happen same way.
Maybe you are reading this, And all your mates are graduating, when you've just gotten admission..
All your mates are doing good jobs, And you're still hopping from one menial job to another..
All your mates are getting married, even your younger ones are getting married, But you haven't even found a compatible partner..
You have been married for many years, yet no child, and people who got married much after you have their children..

I just wanna tell you not to get discouraged. Let go of that competitive spirit. The first to graduate from school, get a job, or get married doesn't necessarily mean he/she is superior.
Time and chances happen to us all differently. Life is a personal race, if you wanna bring out your best and be happy, then don't judge yourself with the progress of others.

Sometimes circumstances beyond human control, we get entangled in. We have no option than to lean on God.
Build your esteem and don't define your life and worth based on what others have that you don't.
Sometimes what you lack isn't a result of laziness, and sometimes what others have isn't a result of their much hard work.
Its not left for us to evaluate and judge.

All we should do is accept the fact that we ain't others, and our life isn't close to same with theirs.
Appreciate people's progress, no matter how much you are not progressing.
Like Linda Ikeji said "Sometimes God delays a part of our life cos he wants to increase us in other parts"

You might not be where you want to be, You may not have met up with your mates, But if you look clearly, You'll see what you have that they don't have.

I'm not a graduate, But most graduate still seek my coaching, and knowledge. I have what they don't have.
Same with you, You might not have what you want, But what you have is what others want.

They are buying their cars, you don't have one now. But don't forget that when you'll get yours, theirs will be old model.
No time is late for God, he can bless you today for all the years that seemed wasted.

There's always a time to shine. There's always a season of celebration. It mustn't come when others are celebrating.
God is taking you somewhere.

Be encouraged and Motivated.

IamSARANG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We All Have Different Times. Be Patient For Yours. by thebestonearth(m): 4:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Sarang:

Last year some of my classmates graduated from the university, This year many are graduating, But the truth is that I'm still an undergraduate. That doesn't give me any inferior feeling. Yesterday I was discussing with a friend who remonstrated bitterly cos he hasn't even gained admission into the university, meanwhile our mates are graduating.
He felt very insecure and had somewhat concluded that his lot was bad..

I tried talking to him, Making him understand that we are here on different assignments. Life to us all can't happen same way.
Maybe you are reading this, And all your mates are graduating, when you've just gotten admission..
All your mates are doing good jobs, And you're still hopping from one menial job to another..
All your mates are getting married, even your younger ones are getting married, But you haven't even found a compatible partner..
You have been married for many years, yet no child, and people who got married much after you have their children..

I just wanna tell you not to get discouraged. Let go of that competitive spirit. The first to graduate from school, get a job, or get married doesn't necessarily mean he/she is superior.
Time and chances happen to us all differently. Life is a personal race, if you wanna bring out your best and be happy, then don't judge yourself with the progress of others.

Sometimes circumstances beyond human control, we get entangled in. We have no option than to lean on God.
Build your esteem and don't define your life and worth based on what others have that you don't.
Sometimes what you lack isn't a result of laziness, and sometimes what others have isn't a result of their much hard work.
Its not left for us to evaluate and judge.

All we should do is accept the fact that we ain't others, and our life isn't close to same with theirs.
Appreciate people's progress, no matter how much you are not progressing.
Like Linda Ikeji said "Sometimes God delays a part of our life cos he wants to increase us in other parts"

You might not be where you want to be, You may not have met up with your mates, But if you look clearly, You'll see what you have that they don't have.

I'm not a graduate, But most graduate still seek my coaching, and knowledge. I have what they don't have.
Same with you, You might not have what you want, But what you have is what others want.

They are buying their cars, you don't have one now. But don't forget that when you'll get yours, theirs will be old model.
No time is late for God, he can bless you today for all the years that seemed wasted.

There's always a time to shine. There's always a season of celebration. It mustn't come when others are celebrating.
God is taking you somewhere.

Be encouraged and Motivated.

S.F Ibuchi
CollectiveTalks..ca
Re: We All Have Different Times. Be Patient For Yours. by tenderlaw(m): 4:13am On Nov 02, 2015
Amen bro. You have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: We All Have Different Times. Be Patient For Yours. by Mayour11(m): 4:36am On Nov 02, 2015
May God bless your brain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

留学须知美国学历认证Q/微541520157办理美国纽约大学NYU毕业证成绩单文凭 New York University / Woman Body Size, What Size Is Ideal? / Airtel Latest Blazing Free 17gb December Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.