Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Dearest Muse (be Patient) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dearest Muse (be Patient) (469 Views)

Monkeypox: Recovering Patient Commits Suicide In Bayelsa / Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner / A Call On Nigerians To Be Patient - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dearest Muse (be Patient) by lalaponcus(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
I see your signs,

Greenlights meant to propel a claiming reaction from me

To charge in as a knight in a shiny armor and claim his damsel

To put a ring on it and a Bella Naija worthy wedding all to seal your worth amongst social circles.

To dive low like an eagle to save you from these vociferous males around, taking you to the heavens above to the abode of bliss.

To chase you while you play the waiting game, taunting me while giggling amongst your friends, telling them I am the one.

To tender my shoulder for your tears,
My children for your cares
And my home for your lair.

I indeed see you my dear.
But tarry a bit for me. asake mi.

A little bit while I get my hustle together and my home in order.

While God builds me into your dream knight,

Armored with Patience,
To bear all your baggages and sure tantrums.

Armored with self control,
Greatly needed to focus and make you my number one priority in a world laden with gross temptations.

Armored with courage,
Meant to keep our home together when all is falling apart.

Armored with the Holy Spirit,
The builder of true men who continually commit the family to God's hands.

So my dearest nwanyi oma
Biko wait for me, stand by me

For I am still a work in progress
But when I will make you mine
You will understand why God's time is always the best.

Beloved, do not be in a rush for marriage or relationships, Build yourself first and be built by God. Only then will true fulfiment come.
#BASHORUN

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See The Huge Crocodile An Imo Resident Caught And Turned It To P/soup / Please, Read !! / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.