Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) (31417 Views)

Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss / NNPC Depot CSO Hired Us To Vandalise Pipelines – Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Islie: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2015
Two suspected armed robbers, arrested by detectives attached to the Lagos State Police Command, have claimed that the manager of a company contracted them to rob his boss of N40 million at Oshodi area of Lagos. The suspects, Saheed Ogunseye (32) and Joshua Adetola (26), said the manager, now at large, hired them to rob his boss, after a failed initial attempt.

They added that the manager had earlier hired a gang to rob his female boss, but when it failed, he started looking for another gang and finally found and hired them. The suspects explained that they attacked the woman’s shop located at Oshodi Market on a day she was planning to travel to the United States. The men confessed that the robbery and subsequent location of the money inside her car boot was given to them by the victim’s manager.

Ogunseye said: “Before we were called to come and carry out the operation, we learnt that the manager had earlier contracted a gang to carry out a similar operation, but the gang failed. He later called my partner, Adetola, who invited me. The two of us went to rob her at her shop on the agreed day. I did not go with a gun.

I collected the money using charms. “When I was contacted for the operation, the manager gave me a gun, but I told him that I did not need a gun. I do not use guns. I have a charm which I believe in. I controlled the woman and collected the money from her with the charm.”

Recalling how they robbed the woman, Ogunseye said when they got to her shop, she was about to leave. Ogunseye approached and commanded her to handover the money to him. Immediately she obliged. He added: “She opened the boot of her vehicle and handed over the money.

The money was neatly packed inside a ‘Ghana-must-go’ bag. I escaped with the money. Unfortunately Adetola was nabbed by some of the traders in the market.” Stating his own side of the story, Adetola said: “When the manager brought the deal to me, I knew I could not carry out the operation alone.

I contacted Ogunseye to assist me with his charm. I knew he had charm. I regretted my action. God should forgive and have mercy on me. I do not want to die as a sinner.” The state Commissioner of Police, Mr Fatai Owoseni, said Ogunseye used part of his share of the money to buy a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV).

The police chief disclosed that the manager took the lion’s share of the money. He said: “The manager of the businesswoman, who is at large, would soon be arrested by the police. The two suspects would soon be charged to court.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/manager-hired-us-to-rob-his-boss-of-n40m/

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by chrixus(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2015
Jail them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Nicolars(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Eeyah. Smh
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Theyveedo(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by yanabasee(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Just incase....
Btw.... Probe allaf them... grin
And I blame Buhari
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by nikkiking(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2015
So many simple ways to rob people nowadays shocked

Charm angry

God na ur hand I de ooo.

No charm against me shall prosper.....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Recalling how they robbed the woman, Ogunseye said
when they got to her shop, she was about to leave.
Ogunseye approached and commanded her to handover
the money to him. Immediately she obliged. He added:
“She opened the boot of her vehicle and handed over the
money.
This part got me wondering about the effect of africa juju on a human being?.

Hope she must have learn her lesson never to divulge important information to anybody, otherwise how else could they have known her departure time to US, the amount of money she is carrying, mode of transportation she will use to carry her money and knowing the money will be in her boot. Probably she gave her manager all this information. Trust No One.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Karlovich: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Ogunseye and Adetola

22 Likes

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
yeye people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by damton(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Shey dey can use juju to rob, they should use juju to punish dem too. I suggest invisible koboko flogging

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by ahckmedkosy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
And who is the third person that his arm was snapped?

Mtchew.. pls show us the real thieves.. the SINators and legisLOOTERS

5 Likes

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by HungerBAD: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
This charm so?

So i fit just waka meet CBN Governor say ALL THE MONEY FOR THE BANK give me, and it go be so?

Again, it has been proven that 98% of robberies are carried out with the help of insiders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by ifyalways(f): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
The heart of man is dangerously wicked.

1 Like

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by wachakuta(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jail
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Lilimax(f): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nigeria youths, stay away from crime cos it does not pay embarassed

Let him that stole steal no more (Ephesian 4:28)
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by youaremad(f): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
ok
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by johnwizey: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
So bad

U can view my thread to av a stress free day
https://www.nairaland.com/2707442/hilarious-compilation#39609843
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by wellmax(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
I contacted Ogunseye to assist me with his charm. I knew he had charm. I regretted my action. God should forgive and have mercy on me. I do not want to die as a sinner.” The state Commissioner of Police, Mr Fatai Owoseni, said Ogunseye used part of his share of the money to buy a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV).

What a pertinent prayer. May God answer his prayer. After his jail term, he better not go back to his evil and sinful ways again.

2 Likes

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Aminat508(f): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
cry
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by domopps(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
When the boss is forming Ijebu!

Cheeeers
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by greatiyk4u(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Na fear make d woman hand over d cash not charm........mr thief

Yoruba pple 2 dey fear charm dat doesn't exist in reality........
I jst can't figure out what on earth will make an IGBO person hand dat huge sum of cash 2 someone wtout gun or bomb

I pity these cowards

6 Likes

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by soliddata: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
ok
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by walemadu: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
bad boys indeed

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by rawpadgin(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by DATAW0NDER: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
K
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by blaquemyc: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
a comments reader was here
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by miqos02(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
chai
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Lindaspize(f): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Omaseee ooooo!terrible pple everywhere.....Lindaspizeblog,d happeng,most trending blog in naija!

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by dwesternmall: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Michellla(f): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
.greed at its peak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.