Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,222 members, 7,957,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country (1951 Views)

Opera, Shutting Down This Service For Android And IOS On April 30 / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread / My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by aragon4realz(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2015
last week my infinix zero started misbehaving...it's all started by over heating and then it started going on and off .
[note that am talking about infinix zero that just turned one year ]
in a week 3 of my family infinix zero are all down with the same problem,who else is experiencing this rubbish pls I need to know
Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by RobinHez(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2015
It has begun! shocked

The Apocalypse lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by sokotoburundi(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2015
RobinHez:
It has begun! shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by lekjons(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2015
aragon4realz:
last week my infinix zero started misbehaving...it's all started by over heating and then it started going on and off .
in a week 3 of my family infinix zero are all down with the same problem,who else is experiencing this rubbish pls I need to know
all over the country

*checks my infinix zero*

errm!. erm.. which country are you in the first place

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by 4peace(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2015
RobinHez:
It has begun! shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aragon4realz:

angry angry angry angry angry

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by StealthyMe(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
So three of your family members phones pack up and it suddenly happens all over the country ?
Nice

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
buy a new brand instead of opening a thread

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by Ultimus: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Let me just say what's on the mind of others - "it is a family problem" ie egun idile. cheesy
Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by aragon4realz(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ultimus:
Let me just say what's on the mind of others - "it is a family problem" ie egun idile. cheesy

hahaha really funny....when yours starts...don't rush to this thread to complain....anyways not my family alone...I have like 6 more issues that's why I opened this tthread
Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by Mustay(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
StealthyMe:
So three of your family members phones pack up and it suddenly happens all over the country ?
Nice

The way we conduct census in this country is amazing!

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by Carlcaresophia: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2015
aragon4realz:
[note that am talking about infinix zero that just turned one year ]
Hello Aragon4realz, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country by Marvell23(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Your title battles me, shutting down all over the country? Take it to Carl Care or you get another phone preferably tecno camon C8

(1) (Reply)

.. / How Do I Track My Gionee P8 ? / Tecno 8h Bricked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.