Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Tips on starting a Taxi Business In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips on starting a Taxi Business In Abuja (2248 Views)

Starting Uber Taxi Business / How Is Taxi Business In Abuja? / Uber Taxi Business Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips on starting a Taxi Business In Abuja by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2015
To all nairalanders i greet, the hustle continues We must make it in Life, and make it we will!!! I am a resident of Abuja, I have a job and a clean car, but i intend to make more money. I have been on the same salary for about 3 years now and of my colleagues were sacked recently for no reason. Man needs to have another source of income. I intend to start a cab service for executives. I hope to do a trail today after work. Will just go chill at one of this exclusive spot and hope i drop someone off. My car is very clean, factory AC chilling.

Since i close early I only intend to do this temporarily during weekends and the evenings of week days. I wont be giving my car to any driver (at least for now) or painting it the crazy cab color. I tried advertising on nairaland ones for airport pickups and delivery but no one
patronised me. Haba guys

I would like to know from the experienced business men in the house, if there are hints i should note or look out for.
it is better to learn from other people's mistake than making same yourself.
I am hoping the trail today will give some insight to the business, profitability, risk(AmAC, Task force) and other wise.

Let me know your thoughts.
Re: Tips on starting a Taxi Business In Abuja by matamba2(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
just be ready to fight Agbero AKA touts
Re: Tips on starting a Taxi Business In Abuja by maldox(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
keyman0007:
To all nairalanders i greet, the hustle continues We must make it in Life, and make it we will!!! I am a resident of Abuja, I have a job and a clean car, but i intend to make more money. I have been on the same salary for about 3 years now and of my colleagues were sacked recently for no reason. Man needs to have another source of income. I intend to start a cab service for executives. I hope to do a trail today after work. Will just go chill at one of this exclusive spot and hope i drop someone off. My car is very clean, factory AC chilling.

Since i close early I only intend to do this temporarily during weekends and the evenings of week days. I wont be giving my car to any driver (at least for now) or painting it the crazy cab color. I tried advertising on nairaland ones for airport pickups and delivery but no one
patronised me. Haba guys

I would like to know from the experienced business men in the house, if there are hints i should note or look out for.
it is better to learn from other people's mistake than making same yourself.
I am hoping the trail today will give some insight to the business, profitability, risk(AmAC, Task force) and other wise.

Let me know your thoughts.

What's up with your taxi business?.

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola And Their Heavily Guarded Secret Recipe (pics) / Is Paypal Still Restricted In Naija >> / Nice Toys Bed For Kids For Sale 08029753141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.