Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics (40185 Views)

Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Children In Canoe In Bayelsa (Photo) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by obiremy: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Aw!Lovely couple.Singer Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, have the most amazing relationship.They never fail to share their love story on social media.Last weekend the couple gave their fans one more reason to be jealous at music producer and singer Cobhams Asuquo’s exclusive event tagged #SongsAndStoriesWithCobhams.

Midway through his performance at Asuquo’s event, Timi decided to add punch to his moment by inviting his wife to come on stage with him for the first time. And so, while he sang, she made sexy moves that caused the crowd to go wild in excitement.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/timi-dakolo-and-his-wife-busola-perform.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by flexxyworld(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Wish Nigeria industry could have more conscious and deep musician like this fella, keep working hard man.. God bless your union and keep making great jams..

I'm just too tired with FP and FTC.. Why always me #bragging

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by braine(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice. She's cute tho.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by cyara(f): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
I so much love his music

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
aww.cheesy proud hubby

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by ELTON123(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just IN!!!!!!!!!!!Blackberry bold 2 for sale!!!!! It has no back cover,half of the screen don break,some buttons no de press...just bring 15,000 last

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by nuelzy: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
I love him...nd his wife... more

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by axortedbabe(f): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Not d first time
They ve performed it before at harvesters church..

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Joshmon(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Iyawo mi be playing on my playlist...beautiful song from a man with a beautiful wife....
The guy below has something to say!...

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Deefuray(f): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
One of the best musicians Nigeria has

18 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Chestar5(f): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Buriful couple kiss

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
That's what I'm talking about=======

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Dreyl(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ok o
Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by dihalao(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Cute couple

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Simitrendy: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2015

Girl you're my sunshine.

Baby don't you go away

Iyawo Mi

Ololufe Mi

Ore Mi

Alayo Mi

I'll love you forever

cc MrsPhyno grin

One day we will perform Live But not with Phyno song

grin

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
She's so hot

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by 69MissedCalls(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
ELTON123:
Just IN!!!!!!!!!!!Blackberry bold 2 for sale!!!!! It has no back cover,half of the screen don break,some buttons no de press...just bring 15,000 last

lol. 15k for left over?

you go old b4 u see buyer

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
BREAKING NEWS Aston villa is in danger of loosing its position at THE BOTTOM of the premier league table as Chelsea mounts pressure!!!!
Thank you

23 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by gokay11(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Na so e suppose be

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by ritababe(f): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
achemedez:
BREAKING NEWS Aston villa is in danger of loosing its position at THE BOTTOM of the premier league table as Chelsea mounts pressure!!!!
Thank you

and i heard The FA Has Released New Rules To Save Chelsea From Relegation!

1. Chelsea will be allowed to filed 13players during home games and 15 during away games.
2. If they win 2 consequtive corners kicks they will be awarded a penalty.
3. Any attempt on goal will be treated as a goal
4. If a Chelsea player is fouled, that’s a straight penalty regardless of their position on the pitch.
5. They will be allowed to make 13 Substitution.
6. They will be awarded 6 points for every match won. 4 points draw and 2 points if they loose
7. They will be allowed to field 2 or 3 goalkeepers at the same time.
8. Any attempts to tackle or mark Hazard will result in a penalty
9. Finally, Jose Mourinho will be allowed to Instruct the players inside the pitch as the match is ongoing.
grin

24 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Is the guy a movie celeb? Never heard of him undecided

But the wife fyn die! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by BigElEddy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Who are these people

She belongs in psychiatric hospital.
Tear Tear clothes na for mad people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Tbillz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
@iwakolewa
She's so hot.........I dont see the reason you should refer to a lady with virtues as "hot" #MyView
Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by IlekeHD: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
How Yoruba girl go marry Ijaw at this sensitive period?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by sandrajazmin(f): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
BigElEddy:
Who are these people
She belongs in psychiatric hospital.
Tear Tear clothes na for mad people cheesy

Who are you?
do they know you?

Pls get a life!!!

I love the fact he performed with his wife
Awwwww so adorable

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by BCISLTD: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by HonourablePomk: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Stale
Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by DimFemmy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
ELTON123:

ur jazz no fit work lailai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
You can't be serious for his kind of comment grin

What is the sensitive period

IlekeHD:
How Yoruba girl go marry Ijaw at this sensitive period?

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by StepTwo: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
who be al. dis people?
Re: Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics by uncjay(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
BleSSedMee:
That's what I'm talking about=======

Sorry....what are u talking about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour / Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) / Meet Jim Iyke`s Kid Sister Natasha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.