Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Need A Good Bank Statement For My MBA Application. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Good Bank Statement For My MBA Application. (782 Views)

Ibb’s Statement: SERAP Condemns ‘harassment Of Kassim Afegbua’ By IGP / Get The Answers To These Puzzles And Win Earrings, Airtime And Statement Choker / Difference Between MBA And Msc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Bank Statement For My MBA Application. by donevnetng: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
I am in the process of my MBA application. But the immigration wants to see a good bank statement of a sponsor
Re: I Need A Good Bank Statement For My MBA Application. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
okay.. take a loan.. after the MBA application, pay back .. which MBA programme is that? INSEAD, Harvard?
Re: I Need A Good Bank Statement For My MBA Application. by donevnetng: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
voltron:
okay.. take a loan.. after the MBA application, pay back .. which MBA programme is that? INSEAD, Harvard?
WKU
Re: I Need A Good Bank Statement For My MBA Application. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
donevnetng:
WKU

..nice.. very cheap too $691 full tuition. bobzz ..wait let me do some more research on WKU (Gordon Ford).

Why spend all that cash when WKU has 100% online programs from Undergraduate to Doctorate.. why do you want to do a residential
Re: I Need A Good Bank Statement For My MBA Application. by donevnetng: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2015
voltron:

..nice.. very cheap too $691 full tuition. bobzz ..wait let me do some more research on WKU (Gordon Ford).

Why spend all that cash when WKU has 100% online programs from Undergraduate to Doctorate.. why do you want to do a residential
There should be practical application and deliverables of business courses taught in schools and i will get these on campus well.
Re: I Need A Good Bank Statement For My MBA Application. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2015
donevnetng:
There should be practical application and deliverables of business courses taught in schools and i will get these on campus well.

I discussed with Carol an Admissions Counselor and she said the quality of professors who deliver courses to students online is impeccable. the intake rates are very high given that they are accredited by the US Department of Education, it is a good path to a US degree that will also be useful in the off-chance you want to relocate to the US on a H1B. As long as they are not research based courses or you are not doing academic research, business courses are equally delivered with the same quality as on-campus ones.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Should Be Divided / Recharge Card Give Away Time / What You Don"t Know About Bamboo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.