Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

The Theory Of Singular Duplicity ( Godeic Singularity) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Theory Of Singular Duplicity ( Godeic Singularity) (479 Views)

Artificial Intelligence: The Coming Technological Singularity And Black Hole / 25 Reasons To Doubt The Theory Of Evolution. / My concept Of Godeic Singularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Theory Of Singular Duplicity ( Godeic Singularity) by koife(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
I am propounding a theory, I look forward to +ve criticism:
The theory of singular Universal origin (The Godeic singularity):
Every matter/ and dust from the universe are scattered in space as a result of pre modal cataclysmic explosion (According to the big bang theory/La place principle)...this is the originating determinant of my theory. I propose theoretically that there's a bit of everything in anything. This theories further buttress Einstein theory of relativity of matter(e=mc2). I am opining that no part of the universal dust is independent. As such matter, atom, element compound as a concept has relative similarity in mechanics and magnetic quantization.
These theory holds the following assumptions
A) all matter posses almost same physical properties...y?
Re: The Theory Of Singular Duplicity ( Godeic Singularity) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
What the fĂșck are you on about?
PS you dont just propound a "theory" you suggest a hypothesis, then you test it.
(According to the big bang theory/La place principle
This is Laplace Principle:

(1) (Reply)

Inspector General Of Police Bans Illegal Accessing Of Mobile Phones / Share Your Experience Or Problem Using INVERTER/SOLAR And Get Solution To It. / Tied Of Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.