Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My concept Of Godeic Singularity - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My concept Of Godeic Singularity (745 Views)

Artificial Intelligence: The Coming Technological Singularity And Black Hole / Understanding A Concept Of Parallel Universe(earth) / The Theory Of Singular Duplicity ( Godeic Singularity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My concept Of Godeic Singularity by koife(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2015
I am putting forward/proposing a scientific concept, I look forward to +ve criticism:
The theory of singular Universal origin (The Godeic singularity):
Every matter/ and dust from the universe are scattered in space as a result of Pre modal cataclysmic explosion (According to the big bang theory/la place)...this is the originating determinant for this theory. There's a bit of everything in anything. It further buttress Einstein theory of relativity of matter(e=mc2). It suggests that no part of the universal dust is independent. As such matter, atom, element compound as a concept has relative similarity in mechanics and magnetic quantization, there for implies a singular origin inferring that all creation seen and unseen is =1....(read more)
Eja

Re: My concept Of Godeic Singularity by mrphysics(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2015
This your theory, is it a result of experimental research?? because you have just called it a "theory". Do you have proofs? does it answer the questions the big bang model fails to answer?? what are the evidence of this your theory. Elaborate more about it sir.
Re: My concept Of Godeic Singularity by kvngtxnde(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
mrphysics:
This your theory, is it a result of experimental research?? because you have just called it a "theory". Do you have proofs? does it answer the questions the big bang model fails to answer?? what are the evidence of this your theory. Elaborate more about it sir.

I think i've read an article within this premise sometime ago, and the thesis came accompanied with pretty solid points to validate the theory although im not in the position to tell what is right or wrong but this theory seems a tad bit reasonable and not exactly far fetched .

And it should also make sense if you're within the school of thought that all there is chains from the bigbang. But what do i know? lol

Sometimes atsrophysics appear more philosophical than scientific. Good morning.
Re: My concept Of Godeic Singularity by MrScript(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Following...
Re: My concept Of Godeic Singularity by mrphysics(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2015
kvngtxnde:

I think i've read an article within this premise sometime ago, and the thesis came accompanied with pretty solid points to validate the theory although im not in the position to tell what is right or wrong but this theory seems a tad bit reasonable and not exactly far fetched .

And it should also make sense if you're within the school of thought that all there is chains from the bigbang. But what do i know? lol

Sometimes atsrophysics appear more philosophical than scientific. Good morning.

please I need the link to the thesis. thanks
Re: My concept Of Godeic Singularity by kvngtxnde(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
mrphysics:

Im sorry but i accidentally stumbled on it. i cant remember whatever the blog's address was, I was bored and just surfing through some google searches that led from one link to another and another, you know.

But i'll try and hunt for it again, if i find it, i'll do you the favour.
Re: My concept Of Godeic Singularity by mrphysics(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
kvngtxnde:

Im sorry but i accidentally stumbled on it. i cant remember whatever the blog's address was, I was bored and just surfing through some google searches that led from one link to another and another, you know.

But i'll try and hunt for it again, if i find it, i'll do you the favour.
thanks a million
Re: My concept Of Godeic Singularity by koife(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
mrphysics:

Let me ask u one thing....is there any material with a known composition different from any other material in the cosmos soup?
Re: My concept Of Godeic Singularity by kvngtxnde(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
koife:

Let me ask u one thing....is there any material with a known composition different from any other material in the cosmos soup?

There should be, but it probably isnt infamous like conventional theories put forward by popular scientists to validate the possibility of this, your, cosmic theme. the godeic singularity that is.

Although i havent read any, or seen any as a matter of fact. But it doesnt make the thought of counter opinions on the topic peripheral.
Re: My concept Of Godeic Singularity by mrphysics(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
koife:

I haven't read or seen such material. if it actually exist, it may put questions on the concept of "homogeneous" nature if the universe.

perhaps they may be a counter opinion and I'm always willing to learn.

(1) (Reply)

If You Own An Android, You Must Read This: / Sokoto Car Designer Gets Scholarship To Study In U.S. / CCIE Training Or Graduate Certificate Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.