Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) (67215 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Tosman12(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
contactmorak:
According to twitter user @SusanHenshaw50 who shared these photos, this is the state of the NYSC camp in Obubra, Cross Rivers state. See all the photos below..

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/camp-or-prison-inside-river-state-nysc.html

I served in that camp and i can tell you that place nothing hygenic to talk of. Infact that room opposite were the lady in white stands is my hall with some soldiers. We lay foams on the floor.
To make it worst dat camp is far to everywhere, you cant vex to go and stay in an hotel or somthing. Obubra is jxt far from everywhere and d road is terrible. Was even hoping that maybe the place will b better by now ..... 3yrs later all na same.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by somez(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hahah.... You just cracked me on that one.
EroticAngelina:
Put graphic pictures biko angry
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Frankie247(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
nikkiking:
It looks better than some of the corpas main house shocked

They shouldn't complain tongue.
. You talk like an Educated illiterate..... angry
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Aarenaija: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2015
This is really a Poultry ward grin

Jokes apart, Nigeria does not value the the life of it citizen.

No sane Country (leadership) will allow her citizen to leave in this type of environment
Except Nigeria.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by kenx1(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2015
i served there lols I DID MY PRY ASSIGNMENT @CRUTECH OBUBURA CAMPUS cheesy
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2015
Very soon the governor will come on an AIT documentary showing all the good good things he has done in the state.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by lastpage: 12:24am On Nov 03, 2015
ril19:
Nigeria Na Big For Nothing Sha.

Our Leaders Don't Care About Us.

It's Really Painful O.

You need to see and know what the Commandant does with the NYSC allocation.

One was arrested for corruption some years ago and the amount involved (looted NYSC Funds) was unbelievable!

Well, stealing is not corruption, shey?

Lastpage!
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by franconian: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2015
OKUCHI11:
Mediocrity too much In Africa as a whole I would not mind if we a colonised again......pple will just be accumulation what their tenth generation cannot finish at the expense of others......the more people are suffering the more they gain satisfaction..... Great marxist

My brother, the thing tire me ooo.
I somehow feel we would have been in a better position now if the Westerners where still here. Even though their primary goal was to steal our wealth, they were better admistrators compare to our looters.... After all our "polithiefcians" are also stealing the same wealth to the West.

The struggle is even more difficult now cos our polithiefcians (our modern day colonial masters) share the same color of skin with us. How then do we really identify them and tell them to go? These guys really need to go back to their countries, they are not from Nigeria, they can't be from here. They must be from countries like UAE, England, US, and Switzerland.

We need a revolution urgently.

1 Like

Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Coord: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2015
Who ever posted these pictures is bent on mischief. Please take them at face value and let those who know the camp speak based on experience.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2015
akpur1:
is that a brothel? amaechi oooh APC
cross rivers na Amaechi Abi? Kontinu
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by bennyboss(m): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2015
I stayed exactly in dt room where d girls is standing. It waznt dt bad dn in 2012/2013, jst toilet issue dn.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 12:46am On Nov 03, 2015
kenx1:
i served there lols I DID MY PRY ASSIGNMENT @CRUTECH OBUBURA CAMPUS cheesy
is it true?
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by tellwisdom: 12:55am On Nov 03, 2015
Are corpers useful?? They deserve worse sad
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 1:24am On Nov 03, 2015
akpur1:
is that a brothel? amaechi oooh APC
why calling amaechi? Are u this dumb? So u don't no the difference btw cross river and river state? Na wa oo...ur hatred won't let u think
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by October1960: 1:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Nigeria. Low standards. Do the math.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by October1960: 1:33am On Nov 03, 2015
Animal Farm Situation

[quoqte author=franconian post=39626765]

My brother, the thing tire me ooo.
I somehow feel we would have been in a better position now if the Westerners where still here. Even though their primary goal was to steal our wealth, they were better admistrators compare to our looters.... After all our "polithiefcians" are also stealing the same wealth to the West.

The struggle is even more difficult now cos our polithiefcians (our modern day colonial masters) share the same color of skin with us. How then do we really identify them and tell them to go? These guys really need to go back to their countries, they are not from Nigeria, they can't be from here. They must be from countries like UAE, England, US, and Switzerland.

We need a revolution urgently.[/quote]
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by evesdon4u: 1:52am On Nov 03, 2015
This looks worse than an IDP camp!

To learn that this place exist in Cross River State or anywhere else in Nigeria and its meant to accommodate Youth Corps Members is quite unfortunate...
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Egabs(m): 2:10am On Nov 03, 2015
Am just shut of word if any of our govt official can allow their children to stay in this kind of place all in the name of serving one country naija my country its well sha
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2015
2 percent of graduates get jobs after graduation and cone to nairaland to help them thank god they got a marketing job whiłe our grand pas just don't want to leave office.

May God just forgive the person that placed a curse on Nigeria
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by delishpot: 2:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Too shocked for words
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by ATERI(m): 2:46am On Nov 03, 2015
misterh:
Those structures the op uploaded are makeshift hostels for corp members. The main hostels aren't bad. Those structures up there are like the lecture halls where those boring lectures are held. They are used as hostels when there is a high number of corp members and the main hostels can't accommodate them. That one with 'Poultry Ward' was used as MCAN mosque during the 2014 Batch A set. Those days sha.

My brother,please let`s mourn the death of Nigeria and Nigerians silently instead of you disturbing the funeral. Thanks
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by osahonaik: 2:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Is this were my expensive nigeria graduate dwells. Cross river needs CHANGE
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by tomzman: 2:59am On Nov 03, 2015
This is very bad.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by dhesire(m): 3:15am On Nov 03, 2015
porrigeyam:
Chai dy even get poultry ward join grin grin grin

cech stayed at Chelsea for 11 years, he was
sold to arsenal for a fee of 11m, Chelsea currently
have 11 point, the difference between arsenal
and Chelsea is 11 point, everything about Chelsea
is 11, I just hope morinho will not b sacked in this
11th month. sad angry grin

Chelsea lost to Liverpool in the week 11 EPL match
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by tuk2ato(m): 4:59am On Nov 03, 2015
I camped there the same year batch B, it wasnt this bad then, mehn, obubra characteristic red sand was a major issue for our white kit then.
Beesluv:
hmmm, the hostel wasn't bad in 2011/2012, but the toilet was mostly messed up with tissues and those dirty peeps who find it difficult to flush.
There was light to an extent and water then.

I can't believe my eyes....
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by KRILMIJAY(m): 5:03am On Nov 03, 2015
LMAO! this is National Youth suffering Corps.
Wariz dz?
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 5:14am On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm wasn't this bad in 2009/2010 was at this same place @Obubra,this is just a snap shot of a particular section, shows no form of renovation since then, Prof Ben Ayade must see this...let's move this to twitter and IG, even FB...so they know, the citizens will call them to do their work if they refuse too
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by kenx1(m): 5:21am On Nov 03, 2015
BALLOSKI:
is it true?

Yes boss...
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by justmi1: 5:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Beesluv:
So you mean copas live in this poultry ward
where to yu expect white fowl (otondo) to live? Lol
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by goshen26: 5:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Okada camp, Edo is worse to this
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Adeyinka123: 5:49am On Nov 03, 2015
I was there 16 years ago. It wasn't good then but using this picture, it's now worst. Why are things not getting better in this country. Nawa o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence / FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.