Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence (68186 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Ugwu Kenneth: Akwa Ibom Corper Builds Stairwell For A Community / The Boulevard Of An Ajebo Akwa Ibom Corper (2) (3) (4)

Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by envoymedia: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6356539/corper-odume-princess-paschaline-arrested

"I Killed Him In Self Defence" - Corps Member Explains Why She Killed Man In Akwa Ibom

Princess Odume, the corps member who was apprehended after killing a man identified as Japhet Akwaowo in Akwa Ibom on Sunday January 10 has explained why she did it, IgbereTV reports.

During her interrogation by the police, the corps member who was nabbed while trying to jump over a fence after killing the young man revealed that she did it in self-defence.

The police spokesperson in the state, Odiko Ogbeche-Macdon said Odume claimed Akwaowo threatened to kill her upon her refusal to oblige his request to remove her clothes so that he could have sex with her.

Macdon said;

"She actually killed the young man identified as Akwaowo Japhet. She said she went to buy bean cake, akara, and saw a man that beckoned to her to come over to him. She said she went to meet him, they got talking and she found herself in his house.

"She said she waited for him outside and he went inside to bring a knife. He said he was going to stab her and no one would know what happened. She also said Japhet asked her to remove her clothes and she refused. What basically happened was that she overpowered him."

https://igberetvnews.com/1378791/corps-member-explains-killed-man-akwa-ibom/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by okomile(f): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
No wahala

Do the time if manslaughter
Otherwise, RIP

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by chinchonglee(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
I don't believe this girl at all!
How did u end up in his house

411 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Chummynoni(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
This doesnt add up. Even the dullest Idiot on earth wont believe this. So, are you telling us that the guy licked juju b4 yu found yursef in this house??. Tell us the truth, we wont beat you. This is a case of "business went wrong"grin

324 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
I think the blogger wrote this by himself o

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by lifenija: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
the blogger English bend like buhari

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by yinkus6750(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Men have been falling for woman since the days of Eve.
Unfortunately, the dead cannot talk, so it's difficult to know the truth.
For now, it's her word against a silent body.
Only God can judge.
I wish her the best during her trial.
Human justice could be derailed based on facts, but God is the Supreme judge.
Men should be wiser nowadays.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
lifenija:
the blogger English bend like buhari
Hate speech. LOL

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
poorly written

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by falcon01: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
bitch, Those stabs Was way too much for it to be Self Defense.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by falcon01: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
he tried, he didn't copy and paste

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
falcon01:
he tried, he didn't copy and paste
The akara and rem0ve ur cloth gat me cracking .. The blogger no get imagination at all

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Pathetic
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Romanoff(f): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na wa o.

She found herself in his house, abracadabra.

The problems wey this sex dey cause.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by jericco1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Not good enough, that was a clear murder, she should face the full wrath of the law. angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by slawormiir: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Although there are three side to a story

1) the accused own story...Her own version of the story doesn't hold water...

2) the complainant....in this case the complainant is dead and dead men tell no tales
3) THE TRUE STORY

How how we gonna get the true story now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by felong(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
U used cutlass to butcher someone and call it self defence. You must be mad.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by tyup(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
When I said Nigerian girls are brain dead and twice as Worthless pple think na hate dey make me talk. can you imagine this nonsense and Brain dead lies. undecided First she wasn't the one who did it, then the guy spent time wooing you only to carry you to his house and draw a knife?? He brought out a knife but heavenly cutlass from no where landed on ur hand for defense? Lastly, she was waiting out and of a sudden after her witchcraft grew the skill to fly fence?? How long can these hoes continue to remain dumb tf

those who stopped her from being lynched no try at all, she should have already been a BBQ by now

Q:
"She actually killed the young man identified as Akwaowo Japhet. She said she went to buy bean cake, akara, and saw a man that beckoned to her to come over to him. She said she went to meet him, they got talking and she found herself in his house.

"She said she waited for him outside and he went inside to
bring a knife. He said he was going to stab her and no one
would know what happened. She also said Japhet asked her
to remove her clothes and she refused. What basically
happened was that she overpowered him."

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
I feel like killing her and explaining why afterwards lipsrsealed

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Zurich1844(f): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Super story! The girl na Lai Mohammed grandchild

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Hongkog(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by EmekaBlue(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
inbetween those pics she look young on corper cloth and casual cloth but see as she come look like mama on wrapper

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by emmyN(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
May we not birth kids that will give us heart palpitations angry.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by phorllytony(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Hate speech. LOL
Problem full everywhere wink
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Abilistic(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
She went to meet him, they got talking and she found herself in his house.

Which kian lie be this?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Lawalemi(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wahala
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Kzinne: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
She's lying. She looks mentally unstable

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Pidginwhisper: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Anfield247(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sister, it's a murder case under the guise of self-defence! You said it's self-defence but u stabbed him multiple times without sustaining any injury to show that he attacked you first. Did u stab him to defend yourself, or you stab him to kill him? Why did u try to scale the fence rather than u reporting yourself to the police?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Solexgzy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Chirowman(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
See you see prison wahala for 2021 ooo

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Dwarf Corper Leads Parade, Wows Other Corpers (Video)