Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Oceanic Bank Test Held In Calabar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Test Held In Calabar (918 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Test Held In Calabar by Eustace: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2006
please has anyone been called for interview after the oceanic bank test held in calabar on the 9th of sept. please let me know the latest i learned the result is out.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Held In Calabar by asheggy: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2006
i learnt they v conducted the interview after friday that day we wrote the test i.e the interveiw was conducted on sat, mon and tuesday b4 the guys went back to lagos.
i am also @ the venue of the test but i heard the date of the interveiw late and i didnt parttake in the interview
plz if anybody still ve info on how we can parttake in the interview,plz pass d info
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Held In Calabar by Ukpekeson(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2006
Well i dont think the interview had been conducted, i am in Calabar, i will get to find out. cheers
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Held In Calabar by Eustace: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2006
for those who took oceanic bank test in calabar, it is now confirmed that the result is out. the interview will soon be scheduled. so you can call this no to know your fate 012712618. thats their hr dept. it will interest u to know that yours sincerely passed the test. i wish u the best . see u at the interview venue soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Uba Interview / I Need Your Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.