Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Mazda Or Toyota - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda Or Toyota (2580 Views)

Tokunbo Mazda or Nigeria used Camry , which is better to buy / Honda Pilot Or Toyota Highlander / Which Is Better; Lexus RX 350 Or Toyota Highlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazda Or Toyota by Blanc8(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2015
Am not really in a fix

I actually prefer the Mazda, but Corrola seems to be better option, based on maintenance, fuel economy, engine power and all..

Seeking your opinion...

Re: Mazda Or Toyota by peterjero(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
All cars from year 2000 some even before with similar engine have almost the same mpg so talking of fuel economy don't say Toyota please, if you want Toyota buy and not give it an edge. All cars are if you apply some variable :
1. Are you a rough driver
2. Do you carry over manufacturer specified weight
3. Are you car educated - this century into play with dealing with mechanic who can convince you on engine oil, coolant use, thermostat removal, rewiring of your car electrical etc.
4. Are you clean to wash your cat well to avoid rust
5. Are you willing to do routine maintenance etc. For me I just recently Port to European cars and got to discover they are jealous and need so much attention and I love 'em
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by Blanc8(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
In essence what you trying to say.. is the Mazda is a better choice.. ?
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by peterjero(m): 12:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Both are good, that my say depend on what you want in a cat after all they will both look neat at point of purchase won't they?
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by ultimatenath1(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2015
wat is d exact make of dat mazda.....I tink like it
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by DGD1(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2015
remove 9ja mentality,
That Mazda beat the corrola hands down. trust me yuh would hate the corolla after few weeks cos oof it's blandness! from the interior to the exterior except yuh do some modifications.
go for the Mazda, it's a nyc car, just make sure it's a good one den take good care of it.
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by FlyboyZee: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
OP, I love that very Mazda to bits.

My kid brother used to own the model before this one in the pix. I can vouch for its fuel economy, which is far better than that of the Corolla. It also has a better acceleration and take-off than the Corolla.

In terms of spare parts, that of the Corolla costs an arm and a leg compared to the Mazda. You want to talk about the grandeur and quality of the interior? I can bet a rat's arsz that the Corolla doesn't measure up. Is it the grandeur of the exterior looks? You would be glad you didn't buy the Corolla after all. In terms of purchase price, I hope you do understand that the Corolla is actually a rip-off. It is not worth its high price.

If you are leaning on me for advice, I suggest you go with the Mazda 626...
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by ultimatenath1(m): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2015
I've still not gotten the exact make of DAT mazda
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by FlyboyZee: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2015
ultimatenath1:
I think that's a '98/99 Mazda 626...
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by Blanc8(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
FlyboyZee:
OP, I love that very Mazda to bits.

My kid brother used to own the model before this one in the pix. I can vouch for its fuel economy, which is far better than that of the Corolla. It also has a better acceleration and take-off than the Corolla.

In terms of spare parts, that of the Corolla costs an arm and a leg compared to the Mazda. You want to talk about the grandeur and quality of the interior? I can bet a rat's arsz that the Corolla doesn't measure up. Is it the grandeur of the exterior looks? You would be glad you didn't buy the Corolla after all. In terms of purchase price, I hope you do understand that the Corolla is actually a rip-off. It is not worth its high price.

If you are leaning on me for advice, I suggest you go with the Mazda 626...
Thanks man... really appreciate. like I said in my post, that's why I want, the Corolla is just an option...
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by Blanc8(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
FlyboyZee:

I think that's a '98/99 Mazda 626...
It's a 2002 model..
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by chekz169: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Only madza 323 and 626 series are fuel efficient... While almost all 4 cylinder toyota are fuel efficient... But any tin from madza3 or mazda6 are not fuel efficient o... I own a madza3..
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by chekz169: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mazda 3 and mazda 6 parts are not pocket friendly.
Re: Mazda Or Toyota by ozzugworlee(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2015
ultimatenath1:
Is 2002 mazda 626 but is american specs

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Tiny Light Pencil 1999 Vs Toyota Corolla Model, 2004 / Which Should I Go For? Mercedes ML 320 2002 OR Toyoto Highlander 2003 / Just Got My First Car - Any Advise For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.