Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Reasons Why Some People Have Multiple Accounts On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Why Some People Have Multiple Accounts On Nairaland (697 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Have You Ever Wondered Whysome People Have These Little Holes Above Their Ears? / I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some People Have Multiple Accounts On Nairaland by richiepauls: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Hey, don't bother to ask, I don't have multiple account but trust me, I have been tempted severally to open extra accounts after getting banned for no reason.

Back to the topic of this write up;
The main reason why people have multiple accounts on nairaland is because of high rate of unnecessary banning.
* you get banned for posting
*You get banned for being very active,
* etc, etc, and worse still, unjustly.
You get banned mostly when you post something useful and educating whereas I see so many fraudulent posts and their creators everywhere

So many threads that I know are fraudulent are still existing with their creators whereas people that come out to alert others to be careful get banned. Although I understand that seun and his team are just the best at what they do, I still know and with confirmation from many here that the temptation to open another account is so strong when you know you didn't spam and you got banned

There are many more reasons why people have multiple accounts.... Please add yours
Re: Reasons Why Some People Have Multiple Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2015
One time I was on nairaland with another phone, so I feel like commenting on one thread like that, I decide to reply and it lead me to log in, immediately I log in I was not permitted to post.... Thats the first time that will be happening to me, I was very very annoyed. It keep saying I the same thing for over 2 hrs. I feel like opening another account right away and damn any fuvking rules... Since I didnt violate any law when I was banned. Buh, I didnt open, I just gerrout in annoyance.... After like 5 days I come back and d itch has been solved
Re: Reasons Why Some People Have Multiple Accounts On Nairaland by richiepauls: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2015
adebayor1490:
One time I was on nairaland with another phone, so I feel like commenting on one thread like that, I decide to reply and it lead me to log in, immediately I log in I was not permitted to post.... Thats the first time that will be happening to me, I was very very annoyed. It keep saying I the same thing for over 2 hrs. I feel like opening another account right away and damn any fuvking rules... Since I didnt violate any law when I was banned. Buh, I didnt open, I just gerrout in annoyance.... After like 5 days I come back and d itch has been solved
that's exactly what we are talking about. You may not even know why you are banned.
Especially when you want to comment on something important

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some People Have Multiple Accounts On Nairaland by mignone(f): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
human errors can be a cause too, i think
Re: Reasons Why Some People Have Multiple Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
May you never be BAN from a forum that gives you joy ...
May you also receive sense to know when to respond, React and remain silence on issues that really don't call for your input.

This two prayers will surely guide you to avoid a BAN on #Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some People Have Multiple Accounts On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Thank God have never been banned before

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: New Trick Students Disguised To Cheat During Exams / Education Beyond Certificate / Unilorin Nd Deir Corrupts Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.