Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

How I Fell In Love With 2face At 15 – Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Fell In Love With 2face At 15 – Annie Idibia (460 Views)

Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) / Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Fell In Love With 2face At 15 – Annie Idibia by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Annie Idibia, wife of superstar singer, 2face Idibia, has told the story of the early love affairs with her lovely man. The Nollywood actress said it was love at first sight.
She met her husband when she was 15-years and they two have endured through difficulties to be where they are today and it doesn’t look like the love is diminishing as their love continues to scale-through all the difficult hurdles.

According to her statement captured in 2face’s just released book “A Very Good Bad Guy”, she talked sweetly about their relationship from a tender age to now they have grown.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/11/how-i-fell-in-love-with-2face-at-15-annie-idibia/

ADD US ON BBM : GRN247, 5317E2E4. C00318906

Re: How I Fell In Love With 2face At 15 – Annie Idibia by DuchessLily(f): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2015
Lol @ a very good bad guy..

Annie weldone, I wish u more grace and love to keep keeping on.. Ain't easy oo

(1) (Reply)

The Mavin First-ever Concert Is This December – Get The Scoop! / Check Out This Photo Of Ebuka Obi-chiwendu And His Wife / NHL Supercard Cheats Unlimited Credits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.