Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 (23037 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 21st November 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal : UCL (5 - 1) On 4th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by Kbs468(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
kobonaire:
Arsenal wants to win EPL and they cannot beat Spurs at home .... SMH ... Man City, road don open for una .... win the title, these gunners are not serious this season either.
Bros calm down naa, you don forget say naa derby match? Besides the coach wan become the only 2nd Tottenham manager to have beaten Wenger more than once like Rednapp nauw, hence the dieing there kind of display we saw not forgetting that Tottenham remained the only unbeaten team in the last 11 EPL matches after their 1st game loss. However Arsenal was just unlucky today else Giroud would have been telling a different story of glory by now. But wait, is it not the same Man City that lost 4-1 to this very Tottenham that you are talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by otivnit: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
this arsenal not very serious
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by cloud9usher: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
kobonaire:
Arsenal wants to win EPL and they cannot beat Spurs at home .... SMH ... Man City, road don open for una .... win the title, these gunners are not serious this season either.

You talk about Arsenal not being serious to win the league, so its Man City who is serious right? The same Man City which couldn't score a goal today against 20th placed Aston Villa which usually concede an average of 2 goals in each match? Arsenal and Man City both drew, drawing to Aston Villa and drawing to Spurs which is more disgraceful?

For Christ sake this was a London derby and Spurs have been one of the best teams around this season, as much as a win would have been better for Arsenal, coming from behind to equalise and get a point is still good enough! And the last time I checked, Arsenal is still joint table leaders of the EPL! Carry on Gunners!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by dihalao(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
The truth is no team has that comnand factor again in the Epl. Gone are the days writing a team off. You need to work hard now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by dotcomnamename: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kbs468:

Bros calm down naa, you don forget say naa derby match? Besides the coach wan become the only 2nd Tottenham manager to have beaten Wenger more than once like Rednapp nauw, hence the dieing there kind of display we saw not forgetting that Tottenham remained the only unbeaten team in the last 11 EPL matches after their 1st game loss. However Arsenal was just unlucky today else Giroud would have been telling a different story of glory by now. But wait, is it not the same Man City that lost 4-1 to this very Tottenham that you are talking about?

Just ignore him. You dey mind that clueless Chelsh1t fan? Ask him how market when the same Tottenham smash them 5-3 in January. He's more concern about Arsenal than how Chelsea will survive relegation or ouf of 16 position grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by politricks: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
kobonaire:
Man city wants to win the trophy and they cannot beat bottom placed Aston villa that is everybody's wife. The truth is anyone can still win the trophy.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by Kbs468(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
dihalao:
The truth is no team has that comnand factor again in the Epl. Gone are the days writing a team off. You need to work hard now.
That is why I always throw up the question about whether Barcelona and Real Madrid will still dominate the league if they were in EPL for debate
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by Kbs468(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Just ignore him. You dey mind that clueless Chelsh1t fan? Ask him how market when the same Tottenham smash them 5-3 in January. He's more concern about Arsenal than how Chelsea will survive relegation or ouf of 16 position grin
We shouldn't even bother because come November 28th or 29th, his Chelsea team will be locking horns with this same Tottenham, then we shall see how they will fared

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by cloud9usher: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
EPL History was made today at the Emirates!

"Arsenal star Mesut Ozil became the first player in
Premier League history to assist a goal in six
consecutive Premier League games." Source - Opta Stats UK

Ozil has the highest assists this season in the EPL!

Ozil still has the highest assists in Europe this season!

Mesut Özil needs just 11 more assists to break
Henry's Premier league assist record (20) with 26
games still left.

Mesut Ozil is the first player to assist 10+ goals in his first 11 appearances of a Premiere League season.

All hail King Ozil!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by UncleJudax(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
cloud9usher:

You talk about Arsenal not being serious to win the league, so its Man City who is serious right? The same Man City which couldn't score a goal today against 20th placed Aston Villa which usually concede an average of 2 goals in each match? Arsenal and Man City both drew, drawing to Aston Villa and drawing to Spurs which is more disgraceful?

For Christ sake this was a London derby and Spurs have been one of the best teams around this season, as much as a win would have been better for Arsenal, coming from behind to equalise and get a point is still good enough! And the last time I checked, Arsenal is still joint table leaders of the EPL! Carry on Gunners!!!
No mind that Chelshit fan grin
We are not the source of their misery.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by IYANGBALI: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
cbrass:

Hmmm undecided cry cry
why the hmmmmmmm?na my dp dey make you dey moan?
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by coded01: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
fredoooooo:
2 useless teams grin

Na so abi... angry
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by coded01: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
mukina2:

angry

I still dey wait oh... grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by maum: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
yungmill:

Bros i hail o, so u wake up early for morning to watch evening match! U be sport vigilante ni? grin

Do you know what part of the world he's watching from?
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by fredoooooo: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2015
coded01:

Na so abi... angry

Na so we see Neymar wonder goal o tongue tongue
How far bro ? I dreamt Madrid lose 2 games in a row , Seville and barca tongue grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by cbrass(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
why the hmmmmmmm?na my dp dey make you dey moan?

Runs away from thread shocked
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by daphid25(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Arsenal were lucky not to have lost
Kudos to them
They are in great form
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by IYANGBALI: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
cbrass:

Runs away from thread shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by coded01: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
fredoooooo:

Na so we see Neymar wonder goal o tongue tongue
How far bro ? I dreamt Madrid lose 2 games in a row , Seville and barca tongue grin cheesy

Guy na wa for you...Smh...I ask of you...You just disappear... angry
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by fredoooooo: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
coded01:

Guy na wa for you...Smh...I ask of you...You just disappear... angry

Sorry bro .... Na one Cuba girl kidnap me . tongue
Thanks for asking of me jare , correct guy. I dey very busy nI jare.
How ya end ?
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by coded01: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
fredoooooo:

Sorry bro .... Na one Cuba girl kidnap me . tongue
Thanks for asking of me jare , correct guy. I dey very busy nI jare.
How ya end ?

Great...Glad you are doing good...As for the cuba girl? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by fredoooooo: 3:53am On Nov 10, 2015
coded01:

Great...Glad you are doing good...As for the cuba girl? shocked shocked grin grin

What happened in Cuba stays in Cuba , no let my mukina2 send me out of the house grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by coded01: 4:28am On Nov 10, 2015
fredoooooo:

What happened in Cuba stays in Cuba , no let my mukina2 send me out of the house grin grin grin

Honestly are you in China? lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 by daphid25(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
politricks:
Man city wants to win the trophy and they cannot beat bottom placed Aston villa that is everybody's wife. The truth is anyone can still win the trophy.
Except Chelsea

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Newcastle United (3 - 1) On 14th September 2019 / Rapid Wien Vs Arsenal :Europa League (1 - 2) -Live / Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.