Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters (45906 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) / Fathia Balogun Writes Linda Ikeji: "I Am Not 50 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Hi Linda, I hope you're well. I saw your blog post about my picture and although I am flattered that you think I'm stunning, I find the comments rather offensive. The comments could be classified under two categories: either made by perverts or made by people who used the opportunity to disregard my father's marital affairs. I am aware that you cannot control your viewer's opinions, but you violated My right of privacy by putting up pictures of me on your blog, when you don't even know me personally.

There is more to a person than meets the eye. By putting up my pictures and describing me as "pretty" and "stunning", you are judging me based on my physical appearances. Truth is, this is exactly what is wrong with the world. We reduce people and describe them using shallow and physical adjectives. For the commenter who insisted that I was only pretty with make up on, we live in a world full of Nigerians who spend hundreds, and even thousands on Brazilian and Indian wigs, bleaching creams and fake nails. And you are looking down on me because I am wearing make up?

And, in case you do speak to your commenters, please tell them that I am not married for "royal ties". And yes, I am older than my father's last wife, but why should that be anybody 's business? To the ignorant commenter who shamed my father for marrying a young wife: My father is a Muslim and his marriage is legal before Islamic Law (look up Prophet Muhammad S.A.W 's marriage to Nana Aisha). If The Almighty God permits his marriage, who are you to condemn it? Why should he please you, the creation, when he can please The Creator?

Going forward, I will appreciate it if you would be as kind as to remove my pictures from your blog so as to stop similarly insulting comments.

But do feel free to post this email on your blog because a lot of ignorant people that read your blog need an educated response. "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".

- Khadija Yusra Muhammad Sanusi II.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/emir-of-kanos-daughter-comes-for-lib.html

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by divinehand2003(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Lol
Ok next time your pix pops up, you will get this as comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss cry kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by Janet101(f): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2015
Very good, linda should learn how to mind her business.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by williamsean(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2015
That Linda just puts anything in her blog. Pls my dear sue her ass abeg

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by mployer(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2015
You post your pics on instagram, then You turn around to complain it arrived LIB. Why not stay off the social media completely?

383 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by agabaI23(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2015
Story for the gods...
Where did she get the picture from?
Remove pic but post letter?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by miqos02(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2015
linda softly oh

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by cescky(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2015
madam your seeking attention evidently

if your as classy and despise being termed ''pretty '' etc by the public, ull ignore lindas post

or better yet, youll answer her in a short and concise way. this your letter reeks of begging for more attention

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by menix(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2015
So it's now a crime to put up Obama's daughter pix online nd term her pwetty

If she's angry some insulted her, then what should GEJ do.

Make she swerve abegy..

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by damton(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
h

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by Berrilite(f): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Did Linda stole your pic from your phone?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by busyflexz(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by OkekeChristian(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
So she has the time to sit down, take her keyboard and begin to reply comments while others are busy claiming education is haram?

Well, whatever happened to the saying that "silence is the best answer..."?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by adesegun121(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Linda ikeji
Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by Omotayor123(f): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Waiting for her letter to $eun and Nairalanders ... Orishirishi undecided

But Linda sef should stop prying! The girl is not a Celebrity her father Is. Give her her Privacy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by Vaxt(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
i smell jealously

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by raayah(f): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
I love this woman!

What is the point of linda ikeji just putting up her pictures calling her stunning. She is not contesting for miss Nigeria. She is not a fashion model.

Next time, if Linda wants to introduce someone like her to LIB, talk about her achievements and future goals (if any).

Very proud of you Khadija for speaking up for yourself.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by Bbsharon(f): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
she should bear her cross. ..

thats what u get for trying to be a celebrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rubbish!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by onosprince(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by akwana: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sue her and collect that house in banana island.

18 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by bmxshop: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Classy.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by bastien: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Both the Linda n the mumu girl no get sense grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by engrjosefz(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
ok
Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by osabiya16(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
You're next......

Yes you....
Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by Pascal181: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Gerara here

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by Johnnoah1st: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
raayah:
I love this woman!
What is the point of linda ikeji just putting up her pictures calling her stunning. She is not contesting for miss Nigeria. She is not a fashion model.
Next time, if Linda wants to introduce someone like her to LIB, talk about her achievements and future goals (if any).
Very proud of you Khadija for speaking up for yourself.
. WAT is this one saying now? u always pretendING like u have sense when is even obvious to the blind dat u dont have any.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by chinoify: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
end time tins

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters by Zi: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Next she will write to Oga Seun cheesy cheesy

The only thing is that Oga will not tell us. Hehehehe. That guy too dey shy abi na hide hide sef angry angry

Last to comment on FrontPage. Looking up and watching all these amebo mischief makers tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Funke Akindele Replies Fan Who Feels “jenifa” Should Start Speaking Good English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.