Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (73307 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by NigeriaKitchen: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2016
In her recently launched book: "On Becoming", Toke Makinwa revealed something that shocked even her dearest fans; that she bleached her skin just to please her estranged hubby, Maje Ayida while they were still dating.

But what many of Toke Makinwa's fans didn't know is the extent of the bleaching, and today, they will find out after seeing the before and after pictures of Toke after bleaching below:

Culled from: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/12/why-maje-divorced-toke-makinwa-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by pyyxxaro: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Am just here to read comments undecided

That's all

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by GoggleB(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2016
She was pretty when she never remove to original complexion God gave her

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by thebestprice(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2016
south west babie and guysiz are addicted to bleaching... here in Lagos Ibadan you see lots of yellow faces with black hands.. disgusting

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2016
So her skin colour no be follow-come sef cheesy

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by nan1: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2016
SHE DIDNT BLEACH FOR MAJE IT IS WHAT SHE HAS ALWAYS WANTED AND SHE DID IT

DID HE PUT A KNIFE ON YOUR HEAD TO BLEACH? BUT YOU ARE ENJOYING AND FLEXING YOUR TONED SKIN RUBBISH

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by ikp120(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2016
That lady na real hustler. See as person dey hustle for boyfriend, while the guy dey somewhere dey form baddo grin... Even after they've parted ways, the lady still no wan move on. undecided

MAJE THE BADDO grin

Abeg Lalasticlala help me ask Maje how he take do am. I believe that Toke was still forming porsh for the guy even when she was dead in love with him

BAD, BADDO, BADDESTwink.

Forming machines around the world abeg beware o tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by pretydiva(f): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2016
Hope she knows skin cancer is real

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by herzern1(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4555133_4554880tokemakinwa3jpeg24e48e65e8c97c9a3e5ad94461dfb0d5_jpegece0b453c86c826a574dbf20e9a23d33

PMB....This is the perfect example for the chanqe we are clamourinq for.......

BTW....if yhu are readinq this post and yhu have Toke's estranqed husband's picture.....Please mention me with the picture.....I want to see how handsome he is.....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Blurryface(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2016
I hope she bleached her butthole as well. I mean that place that looks like there is power outage even in naturally fair ladies except albinos.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by passionate88: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2016
low self esteem

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by rottenPussy: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Does it mean if I compile A Before and After Picture Of My RottenPusy, I will also makes front page?

Dumb mods indeed..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Noblesoul123: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Have you ever noticed that those that bleach often smell in a particular way? Its my personal opinion, but I always regard them as people with low self esteem

20 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Godprotectigbos(f): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin grin

SEE bleaching in level 10....

ofonja una to much for bleaching cool cool cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by gerrardomendes(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2016
afonja

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by admax(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2016
The promotion of books written by people of questionable characters who can't be a mentor to the younger generation viz a viz good morals etc at the detriment of good educational materials that increases one's I.Q is rather becoming unbecoming!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2016
whatever, if she gets any skin disease, she'll feel the pain alone.

BTW happy new month nairalanders cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by ngolokante(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2016
thebestprice:
south west babie and guysiz are addicted to bleaching... here in Lagos Ibadan you see lots of yellow faces with black hands.. disgusting

I be Yoruba, but you are almost 100% correct-just that not all are-but still its disgusting what those guys do-the more irritating is when boys too follow go bleach...God!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by AceRoyal: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2016
More like transition from poverty to wealth and the good life if you ask me.tongue

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by mployer(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2016
This babe no fine

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by prela(f): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2016
eeyah.....and what makes you think she did it for her husband Maje?
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by rottenPussy: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Does it mean if I compile A Before and After Picture Of My RottenPusy, I will also makes front page?

Dumb mods indeed..
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Fantastic2m(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2016
And she left him lol grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by DrObum(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Blood of Zechariah!
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by emmabest2000(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Wowo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Ogbekelle: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2016
cool cool cool cool girls and bleaching be liken 5 and 6

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by bobbybrown007: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Most girls won't go to heaven because they won't be known even their names won't identify them self, including those girls that slay can't even reach there sef

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Well, her bleaching ain't the cheap type .. Her skin looks flawless. I won't mind this kinda bleaching self but can only bleach because I wannna but never to please another being... Chukwu aju

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Kobicove:
So her skin colour no be follow-come sef cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy u funny o
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by ajalawole(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2016
What a lie. I don't believe her husband will asked her to bleach or force her to
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Yoruba and bleaching .....

Bleached girls and low self esteem are life 5 & 6

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet / Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.