Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (37875 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Anti-gay Pastor Wins Britain's Poll / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by OyinO: 9:36am On Jan 14
donnie:
You are a theif!!!
Ehen? If Pastor Adeboye said he will not  worship there nko? Is he God?
And my question remains: did you verify those claims before you brought them to nairaland for discussion?
Well, only time will expose you.

Stop ranting with your brain hidden in your pocket while resorting to emotional intelligence and sentiments. Haba?! Calling someone a thief for stating obvious facts? Disgusting
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by OyinO: 9:38am On Jan 14
donnie:
Pls be careful in your use of language especially when speaking about holy things or about annointed men of God for that matter. I have heard loads of stories about various ministries and ministers but the last thing i will want to find myself doing is publishing these tales. That is not my christian upbringing. We dont do that where i come from. We don't advertize the devil. Such stories should rather cause our hearts to be heavy. They should drive us to our knees in intercession for God's people, not this 'telling the world' like you put it.

However, i am aware that it is stories like these that get  a lot of penticostals excited. Spreading rumur.

I remember a funny incident that happened about 4 years ago.

A friend of mine who is a member of Winners Chapel and who also attends the Holy Ghost conference of the RCCG visited me and saw a certain newspaper  publication with something about Pastor chris being 'arrested at Airport enroute south Africa'. I was shocked and at the same time not really suprised (cos i knew such people existed) at his response:

Yes! Thank God. . . at last!
Well i showed him where the article had at the begining of its heading an 'RE:'.

It was a response to an article published by Saturday independent. The SEC Gen of BLW was actually announcing a decision to start libel proceedings against the paper for their false reports.

A look of shame fell upon my friend's face after he examined the publication properly.

It is the same things that led the entire PFN and even CAN to war against pastor Chris for associating with TB Josuah.

They lied, Formulated stories, gave false revelations and prophesies. How many of them approached pastor Chris to ask him intelligent questions? None. They invited demon possesed people to tell them tales. They preached these lies on their pulpits. They wrote books full of lies. But in all these, we see how they failed. Truth is greater and will always outlive falsehood. What is the situation today? Are these two ministers not still bigger and greater than their persecutors?

What i always say to the watchmen: pray. Pray for the church and for yourself that you will be guided by God's Spirit at all times.

You mean holy? Have you heard about holy sh!t before?
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by donnie(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14
OyinO:

Stop ranting with your brain hidden in your pocket while resorting to emotional intelligence and sentiments. Haba?! Calling someone a thief for stating obvious facts? Disgusting

Show the obvious facts with proof. Mind you, I'm not a Christian, neither do I support all the shenanigans going on with religion in this country. But folks who are blind and unintelligent run off with nonsense in their heads simply because BBC (white man) said it.

Meanwhile, I hope the woman who confessed to arranging virgins for TB Joshua has been arrested. The police should investigate and get to the bottom of such criminal cartel.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by epainos: 5:04am On Jan 15
donnie:

Show the obvious facts with proof. Mind you, I'm not a Christian, neither do I support all the shenanigans going on with religion in this country. But folks who are blind and unintelligent run off with nonsense in their heads simply because BBC (white man) said it.

Meanwhile, I hope the woman who confessed to arranging virgins for TB Joshua has been arrested. The police should investigate and get to the bottom of such criminal cartel.

Funny man! This OP of this message wrote an article that said Joshua was a useless human being and a manipulator in 2009. How many years ago was that? BBC only started investigating him around 2 years ago, and he died when? Lol. How old was Ajoje his daughter in 2009 when Adeboye said he would never attend his church?

Check my previous posts, you will see a poster of Kola Olawuyi who said Joshua was a magician about 22 years ago. And Kola Olawuyi died many years back.

If you need BBC to tell you that Joshua is fake you need to have your head checked properly. Most people who live in Ikotun Lagos where his ritual house is located keep saying that he is a ritualist cos they saw all his activities.

And funny that his old videos are still out there where he performed his magic openly. I keep wondering how people can be so blind. Anyway, na your life. Believe anything you want to. It doesn't change the fact that Joshua is a manipulator and an evil man. And I don't pity those in bondage in his church. They are too lazy to pray to God directly. What they seek in these manipulators is what they give them.

If you cannot do research and find the old videos yourself which are proofs, that is your business. No one will waste his time cos Joshua is gone. This is the end of an era and his church will fold up soon. Everyone has the liberty to talk, if you like, keep searching for miracles. You will land in a more dangerous person than T.B. Joshua.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by OyinO: 1:49am On Jan 19
donnie:

Meanwhile, I hope the woman who confessed to arranging virgpins for TB Joshua has been arrested. The police should investigate and get to the bottom of such criminal cartel.

Now you sound better than your initial comment even though you're still trying to defend evil in the society. If police should arrest her, what do you think will come out of it? Do you know the kind of police we have in this con3? Those who were arrested in conjunction to Mohbad's death, did you hear anything? That's a recent case o. Everything has died and faded away. Police will only look for what they'll "chop" or the gains they'll make and case closed!
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Kobojunkie: 2:18am On Jan 19
knightride:
^^^^ Where have you been for more than 2 years? This topic has been concluded for long. Bisola & Agomoh were both lying and that has been concluded.
2024 and the topic never concluded. Why not call for a legal investigation so that the man can either be exonerated or indicted as should be the case for ALL criminals? Why sit on the sidelines as judges when the case never even go court finish. Nigerians ehn! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy / Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.