Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Depo Provera And Delayed Conception - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depo Provera And Delayed Conception (817 Views)

Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / Is Depo Provera Or Minera Contraceptive Injection Really Harmful? / Depo-provera A Sure Shot Of Preventing Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depo Provera And Delayed Conception by Peacewealth(f): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
lets share our experiences on depo provera and its effect on our fertility either positively or negetively
Re: Depo Provera And Delayed Conception by Peacewealth(f): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
its unfortunate that most health personel do not enlighten their clients on the annoying side effects of this shot.
Re: Depo Provera And Delayed Conception by opsycomate: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Peacewealth:
its unfortunate that most health personel do not enlighten their clients on the annoying side effects of this shot. I have been having different symptoms of pregnancy from headache, nausea, vomitting, abdominal cramps, whitish vaginal discharge, mood swing etc for the past 5months of stopping the shot i have done series of pt all came out to be negetive. Lets here yours...
You do not expect them to leak their selling point to you. With all these symptoms, you can call08178826647 for possible treatments

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Just Started Excessive Bleeding During Her Period / Is This True? / Clinitek / Bayer Multistix 10SG Urine Reagent Test Strips For Urinalysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.