Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching (601 Views)

"My Little Son Watching Big Brother Naija" - Nigerian Woman Shares Photo / Which Nollywood Movie Do You Consider The Best Ever? For Me It's 76 / Which Movie Has The Highest Sex Scenes And Interesting? (2) (3) (4)

Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
As for me, if I wrong you, and you really want to get back at me, that is to make me cry uncontrollably, then put les miserables or even mention the movie and I will be on my hands and knees crying.
Before this movie, I use to pride myself as a real man, that would never ever cry because of a fictional portmanteau of eventn but in the year 2012, I met my match, in a cinema, I was crying uncontrollably, even after the movie, at the bus stop I remembered the movie and bust into another fit of tears, the people around me where consoling me thinking someone died, even one of the ladies paid my fare and started telling me to take heart and commit everything to God, that he would take care of me, that God would wipe my tears, and invited me to her church, even gave me her number,not knowing I was crying because of a movie, am already crying just remembering the events In the movies, especially Fantine's song "I dreamed a dream". What's your experience crying while watching a movie.

Re: Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by Beesluv: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
can't remember right now
Re: Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by Beesluv: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Aki n pawpaw

Re: Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by bronzegoddess(f): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
I couldn't stand les miserable. Titanic makes me cry anytime, when rose found out jack had died. Infact so many movies make cry. Titanic is d most recent.
Re: Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by Sanmel(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
1) Passion of Christ
2) Allegation
Re: Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by BabaNath(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cry? Say I be crying gas? . Cry cry op make I see who go support you. If you like to Laugh click like, click share if you like to cry
Re: Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by Hero10001: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
The Dragon blade. I wept when the little blind master sang the old roman anthem.
Re: Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by iyisco2001(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nigeria politics, I cry cos of the generation coming behind angry
No job, no good road, no light, politheifing etc. We are done for.

Re: Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by BraniacX(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
passion of the Christ

Re: Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by liljboy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
1. titanic ( vowed never to watch that movie again, watched it way back) 2. the fault in our stars 3. the notebook 4. if I stay
Re: Which Movie Do You Always Cry While Watching by damioyefolu: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
The fault in our stars cry

Wayward Pines Fans.......let's Meet / Throwback Indigenous Content On Tunde Kelani Tv / Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens