Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 (1381 Views)

How To Start Printing Recharge Card / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by anizzle(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2009
i intend to go into recharge card printing with 500,000.

does anybody have or know anywhere that i can get some good discounts?
mail effionganiekan@yahoo.com
or call 07025729853
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by lapson: 5:11am On May 12, 2009
its not advisable for you to be buying pins get in touch with royet at apongbon lagos island i think she should be able to give you good discount
i was once a direct dealer can share little information concerning the business with you
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by folarina(m): 1:34am On May 13, 2009
@lapson

Please fire on any tip you can offer on the business will be appreciated .

NL needs your advise ,ie what is the profit margin ?

Thanks
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by lapson: 7:32am On May 13, 2009
@folarina
From experince the most important thing is getting to the right place at the right time though it could be stressful but thats what the business entails
Moreso, selling your stock at a competative price and you have to get in touch with ur subdealer or retailer as early as possible latest 6.30 am in the morning.There are lot and lot of bussiness gimmick that u have to implement for u to be competative in the market.
As per ur question the profit margin isnt that great but its all depends on the volume of ur sales, but i tell u what its a business whereby u going to make a million naira trasaction andmaking a profit of about a thousand naira, its now depends on what u want stuff like that.
Above all u have to be security conscious at all time its not a childs play
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by folarina(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2009
@lapson,

Thanks a lot for those words ,

Surely no business in nigeria is child's play ,I pray God will see us through .

Security wise ,is it true that the cards can be blocked by the Operator if stolen ?
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by deleson: 2:30pm On May 13, 2009
Venturing into recharge card production of any telecommunication network in Nigeria,is lucrative if well sourced with the right information.

If you intend going into the bizness with a sum of #500,000 then youu are refered to as operating on a large scale production.

I can solidly assist you through the right process as to meeting the appropriate companies in Nigeria,that solely,deals in recharge card and gsm accessories.

For further details,you can mail me via forteflute@yahoo.com
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by lapson: 4:08pm On May 13, 2009
@folarina
Its possible for the operator to block the pins if reported stolen.seems u very much interested in the business am not trying to scare the poop out of you but make sure u do your home work and have a fall back capital,its nice when smart guys come up with good business idea but the most important question to ask is that have they done it b4, or the are viewing it from the paper work perspective.
God bless you
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by folarina(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2009
@lapson ,

You are absolutely right ,am about setting it up , hence why am asking all these question.

I have had a deep thought about our society and the best business to do in these melt down period is to trade in an essential commodity.

Things like food,recharge card ,water,petrol etc.

Gone were the days when the capital market was a good venture but now that everything has burst sad , omo boy needs to survive now tongue tongue tongue

Tough situation don't last but tough people do !

Ogogoro must survive! shocked shocked

I must just trying to cover all end that is why i am asking all these question .
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by lapson: 5:48pm On May 13, 2009
@folarina
No kidding! u pretty smart, business will always survive when u have someone u can always lean on.
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by deleson: 12:31pm On May 14, 2009
Why not consult that man called DELESON,he's helped my pple mysev inclusive.He deals in all forms of biznez,recharge cards,scholarship,paypal,graphcard,online biznez etc.
D choice is yours.
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by folarina(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2009
@Deleson,

Please share your view with us o , ? New kids in the market

Be yr bros keeper
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by bidex(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2009
i am also interested in this bussiness but i have not gather much information on the business. i am really apreciating lapson efforts to shed some light on the bussiness. yet i need more information such as, does it requires special software or does it requires special skills? and lots more
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by folarina(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2009
@lapson

pls can have your email address?? wink
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by justwise(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2009
deleson:

Why not consult that man called DELESON,he's helped my pple mysev inclusive.He deals in all forms of biznez,recharge cards,scholarship,paypal,graphcard,online biznez etc.
D choice is yours.

How will anybbody assist u in getting paypal in Nigeria? Do u really  think that is posible?
Re: Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00 by eris221(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2009
Hi

I want to open a paypal account .Is that possible for nigerians.

Please i need information on how to go abt that

(1) (Reply)

CBN Gov Destroys Banks That Belong To Christians E.g Intercontinental, Oceanic / Where To Source For Chemicals And Raw Materials? Nafdac Consultant Or Agent? / 100k Every Month, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.