Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Wife Battering By In -laws - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Battering By In -laws (829 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Battering By In -laws by farewell: 4:18pm On May 11, 2009
Please help! This is from a lady friend married for 10 yrs with 3 kids .

What do you do if your husband’s younger brother insults and beat you up in your own house at the slightest thing?
At first he started with abuses and later progresses to punches.
The most annoying thing is that the husband who is supposed to support the wife is so scared of the brother he only begs you in the room and tells you to keep mute about the whole issue.
The mother in law apologizes on the boy’s behalf but the boy himself is not sober and there is every tendency it is going to happen again.
Big question! How do you get this person out of your house?
Re: Wife Battering By In -laws by Godalone(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2009
Well,it cannot happen to me because my brothers & sisters know my stuff.They know that i don't take any issue that concerns my wife lightly.
Re: Wife Battering By In -laws by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On May 11, 2009
Why did u allow your MIL and BIL to live with u?
Send him away. . . . .Next time u might not be alive to tell the story. undecided
farewell:

Big question! How do you get this person out of your house?

Is it not obvious?hes a threat to your life.Let ur hubby ask him gently to leave cos hes a threat to your life,If he refuses use force. . . .Police ,whatever.
Ur hubby can get him an alternative accomdation though  undecided Its ur matrimonial home for Gods sake not some refugee camp for some retard. angry
Re: Wife Battering By In -laws by farewell: 10:14am On May 12, 2009
Thanks all !

What does the wife do since the hubby is not being a man . He does not have the liver the send the boy packing and they say you can't arrest in -laws in ONDO.

The hubby is so tied to his brothers aprons.
Re: Wife Battering By In -laws by sistawoman: 8:25pm On May 12, 2009
Then she endures the beatings or leaves with her children to her fathers house.
Re: Wife Battering By In -laws by spoilt(f): 11:34pm On May 12, 2009
Closing my eyes for a moment to imagine my husband's younger brother laying a finger on me. nah! can't even fathom it.

I can show your husband where he can buy a spine though. angry
Re: Wife Battering By In -laws by Outstrip(f): 2:41am On May 13, 2009
spoilt:

Closing my eyes for a moment to imagine my husband's younger brother laying a finger on me. nah! can't even fathom it.

I can show your husband where he can buy a spine though. angry

She should get thugs to beat up that goat and also to beat the shit out of her husband. I know that I would probably kill that boy. I wonder if he is mentally ill though because why would the husband be scared of him? Bottom line even if there is mental illness he should not be in the house but in an insane asylum.
Re: Wife Battering By In -laws by Ndipe(m): 2:52am On May 13, 2009
What an insult. I try not to be an advocate of violence, but tell your friend to send the boy packing.
Re: Wife Battering By In -laws by Outstrip(f): 3:34am On May 13, 2009
Ndipe:

What an insult. I try not to be an advocate of violence, but tell your friend to send the boy packing.

Please don't make me laugh here. You are telling her to send the boy packing. Which mouth will she use to say it. The one that he will slap. The woman cannot do anything because her husband is a sissy. She has to give him a taste of his medicine. That is the language he will understand. You cannot treat wild animals the way you treat humans. This one is a wild animal.
Re: Wife Battering By In -laws by FBS: 7:44am On May 13, 2009
For real shocked? What is her husband doing? I dont know but there may be more to this.

(1) (Reply)

She Is 25 And Has Been Asked Out Just Once / 18, 19, 20, 21. . . / Would You Go On A Trip With Brothers & Sisters You Do Not Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.