Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Would You Go On A Trip With Brothers & Sisters You Do Not Like - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Go On A Trip With Brothers & Sisters You Do Not Like (832 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / 10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Go On A Trip With Brothers & Sisters You Do Not Like by r231(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
Would you go on a trip with brothers and sisters you do not like- just because they are family?

I suspect that many of us spend alot of time with people we do not like just because they are family. I know there are members of my extended family (Aunts and Uncles and Cousins) that I see and socialize with on an occasional basis that I would prefer that I never see again but am forced by my Mother and Grandma to put on a happy face and grin and bear it. (I see the bad relatives to keep my Grandma happy)

My fiancée  has a distant and cold relationship with her brothers and sisters but has agreed to get together with them for trips just because they are family. She would not give the time of day to any of them if they were not family.

Just because someone is family, is this a good enough reason to spend time with them even if the relationship is terribly distant and strained?
Re: Would You Go On A Trip With Brothers & Sisters You Do Not Like by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2009
If they are the only one on the trip, aint going, but if there are others on the trip, i would.
However, i try not to dislike people, cos it is not healthy
Re: Would You Go On A Trip With Brothers & Sisters You Do Not Like by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2009
I won't go on a trip with family that has been proven to be a danger to my life.
Re: Would You Go On A Trip With Brothers & Sisters You Do Not Like by ayomidej(f): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2009
The answer is NO grin
Re: Would You Go On A Trip With Brothers & Sisters You Do Not Like by iice(f): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
Hmmmm my mind processed, would you go on a trip you do not like with brothers and sisters? grin
Sooo bloody tired sad

Thankfully i like my brothers and SIL. . .
But no grin
Re: Would You Go On A Trip With Brothers & Sisters You Do Not Like by Radiant(f): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2009
Why wouldn't I like my siblings? shocked

As for relatives I don't get along with? Why would I go on a trip with them? Nahhh cheesy

(1) (Reply)

One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? / Na Wetin We Call Dis One / Can You Pay Your Girl Friend School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.