Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

A Good Driver For A Good Boss! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Good Driver For A Good Boss! (942 Views)

A Good Driver Needs A Good Job / I'm A Good Driver ( Available To Work Pls Employed Me.) / He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by bigeagleeye(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
I urgently need a good, God fearing and smart driver for immediate employment!
He must be conversant with routes in Lagos and Ibadan
He is going to base in Ede and so must plan to relocate if need be.
Minimum of a O'level and a valid driver's license.

Renumeration is attractive and work environment is conducive.
Pls nairalanders, in case you know anyone that may be interested, let him text me on 08038227959 his name and license number, I will call back! Thank you
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by bigeagleeye(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
bigeagleeye:
I urgently need a good, God fearing and smart driver for immediate employment!
He must be conversant with routes in Lagos and Ibadan
He is going to base in Ede and so must plan to relocate if need be.
Minimum of a O'level and a valid driver's license.

Renumeration is attractive and work environment is conducive.
Pls nairalanders, in case you know anyone that may be interested, let him text me on 08038227959 his name and license number, I will call back! Thank you
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by Crystalclara(f): 1:09am On Nov 04, 2015
I know of one but he resides in ph n has family. Though I doubt if he will accept cos of distance
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by tmboi200(m): 4:37am On Nov 04, 2015
I'm an NCE graduate and i based in ibadan. I will call u wit my line 08166009937
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wat's the pay like??...cos if the person has to relocated den he will want to knw wat the pay range is to know if it favours him
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by bigeagleeye(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
You can be sure the person is in for a fair deal!
zaragal:
Wat's the pay like??...cos if the person has to relocated den he will want to knw wat the pay range is to know if it favours him
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by bigeagleeye(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
I have a few people on ground now and really I don't a family man should leave PH to drive in the S/W! thanks for your thoughtfulness
Crystalclara:
I know of one but he resides in ph n has family. Though I doubt if he will accept cos of distance
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by bigeagleeye(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Will help you look out for a best fit!
tmboi200:
I'm an NCE graduate and i based in ibadan. I will call u wit my line 08166009937
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
bigeagleeye:
You can be sure the person is in for a fair deal!

smiley....
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by adollyboy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Have you seen my text message?
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by bigeagleeye(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
I have got plenty profiles of potential staff now as posted!
But really I was inspired to do more, this time by getting a platform to advise people on the need to always follow instructions and pay attention to details! I'm not impressed sad

1 Like

Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by bigeagleeye(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thanks guys. All the best to us all
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
bigeagleeye:
I have got plenty profiles of potential staff now as posted!
But really I was inspired to do more, this time by getting a platform to advise people on the need to always follow instructions and pay attention to details! I'm not impressed sad

Wat apn shocked shocked...u won't blame us nah...we need job cry...
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by mywells: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
if the pay is like 100k am available 08107417366
Re: A Good Driver For A Good Boss! by tmboi200(m): 3:34am On Nov 05, 2015
My phone got damaged when you were on call with me yesterday, it was unfortunate i couldn't undergone your phone interview. I jst got through my phone lately yesterday night and looking forward to receive your call this morning for the interview. Thank in anticipation Ajibodu Ayodele 08166009937

(1) (Reply)

Latest Graduate Vacancies At Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited / 6 Job Vacancies Available In Kimberly Ryan / Urgent Vacany For A Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.