Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Graduate Paraded As A Robbery Suspect Says He Was Forced To Give False Statement - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Paraded As A Robbery Suspect Says He Was Forced To Give False Statement (483 Views)

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland / Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Paraded As A Robbery Suspect Says He Was Forced To Give False Statement by RawJooh: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2015
30-year-old graduate, Daniel Yosua, who was paraded by the Lagos State Police Command, along with other suspects said he was forced at gunpoint to give a false statement when he arrived at the Mile 12 Police station to report a street fight.
Yosua, a native of Okpara, Delta State,said that he was arrested and detained after he got to the Police station.

According to Daily Truts..Yosua who spoke with newsmen said:

“It was on Friday, October 9, on my street in the Mile 12 area. The street fight started at about 8pm. My friends and I were in a shop discussing when we heard bottles breaking a few metres away. We quickly ran inside the compound of one of my friends.

“That was where I hid while the thugs fought on my street. After about 10 minutes, I came out, and found out that one of my friends, Bisi Olateju, was injured. I then told others that I was going to the police station to report the fight. I went to the Mile 12 Police Post to make the report.

“When I was going back home, one of the police officers, a woman, said I should be on the lookout, and bring anyone who was among those fighting.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.com/news/graduate-paraded-as-a-robbery-suspect-says-he-was-forced-to-give-false-statement-by-the-police-at-gunpoint/
Re: Graduate Paraded As A Robbery Suspect Says He Was Forced To Give False Statement by chocolateme(f): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Na waoo.. Sometimes I'm Nigeria, to stay on your own and mind our business pays.
Re: Graduate Paraded As A Robbery Suspect Says He Was Forced To Give False Statement by edobor108(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2015
chocolateme:
Na waoo.. Sometimes I'm Nigeria, to stay on your own and mind our business pays.
True talk my broda
Re: Graduate Paraded As A Robbery Suspect Says He Was Forced To Give False Statement by worry359(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2015
This person has snitched to the police about local gang members.
Then cried to the press about the police!

It is just a matter of who will get him first, gang or police. shocked
I predict a short and very painful life for him.
He will soon receive a severe beating if not death!

Snitches get stitches! grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Got 30 Year Jail Sentence For Smuggling Of Cocaine. / ‘I Defraud Victim N100,000 In Every Operation’ – Suspect Confesses (photo) / Russia Is Trying To Play With Fire -turkish President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.