Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa (21148 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos / Pastor keeps 30 teenagers at home as sex slaves (Photo) -Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Adesiji77: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2015
Naija!
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by SmartMugu: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
Do you know a different phrase than this? It's getting irritating seeing this from you in every thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by menix(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2015
That kind juju only works for people that loves prophesy...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by xreal: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2015
Schoolhike:
UNILORIN SCHOOL FEE HIKE.
When shall will stop extorting ourselves?
Good day all Unilorites, i am writing this piece in a state of disappointment. 29th May 2015 remains a day of history in this country of ours as a new Sheriff (as our president is called) came to town. The president brought his change agenda and coincidentally our mini government on campus (SU) adopted and modified it to Positive change. This I felt was a good initiative.
With d adoption of TSA of the federal Government, we discovered our School fees was reduced and we all were in a joyous mood chanting Praises of Buhari but surprisingly, within 48 hrs all was history. A compulsory levy of 7000 naira was added to the school fees with 5000 for school WiFi and 2000 for sweat shirt, which is to be paid to a separate bank account different from TSA.
Now I ask myself, is this the idea of Positive change? Why are the students grumbling and not bold enough to confront the people they voted in? This is an Institution that has a President with his cabinet, Senate President with other senators. Were they voted in to just appoint committees and collect salaries? Of what use is the school WiFi to students staying off campus? Students of social science faculty and Arts Faculty have no access to the WiFi and you expect them to pay for this. Majority of we students have our modems that we subscribe on at our convenience and yet you made the WiFi which it is sure will not be accessible during academic period compulsory for us. Seriously this is 1st Grade extortion. We all want the real positive change and not a positive change on social media or papers. The entire Unilorin say no to compulsory payment for WiFi, it should be a thing of interest and not mandatory. SU President and CEC members, Senate President and the council, this is where we need you people to represent us, give us the true example of the Positive change you preach. "Economic Justice can be won by free men through free enterprise". #saynotobandwithpayment.
Signed: A concerned UNILORITE
# copied.

why not create a thread for this.
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Billygee2u: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2015
short of words
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by barbietosin(f): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Mtcheeeew
Mutuwa:
that one na their nature,abeg when federal govt dey pay Salary?
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Lilimax(f): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Only a minor will easily fall to this prank undecided

How can you meet a total stranger for the first time , starts prophesying to you
and you'll give in and listen to him.

The problem is thatt many people are gullible and with itching ears... embarassed
That thing you want to hear is what they'll prophecy to you.

It's high time people went back to the Word of God and embrace it whole heartedly cos we are in the last days.
Iniquities are abounding and the love of many towards God are waxing cold.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by HirstMOG(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Mine was in Lagos along lekki-epe expressway. Though the guy didn't act like a pastor, he said he sees vision, that I am a nice person that there are things he would like to tell me about myself but first thing first I must give him sum money before he starts. I told him to meet me at the same spot the next day that I wasn't having any funds on me that moment. Na so I take discharge d guy oooooo. Guy man meet guy man.
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by yomi007k(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:
grin Men of God. Well, i refused to say anything against men of God. But FCT residents, watch and do not fall a victim.

Let me help say something abt Men of God.

F.uck them all.
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by miqos02(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by danhunter500(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Plenty Dey Happen Everywhere.

Always Shine Your Eyes!!!!
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by ybalogs(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmmm, not only in Abuja ooo, in fact iIalmost fell for their antics in Lagos. What I don't understand is how they get to know those to target.
On the said day,I just collected my house rent of 450k and decided to just trek from Ligali ayorinde to Sandfill before jumping on a bus to my place ooo. From one corner, the Supposed man of God just showed and WA like 'Mr. Man, you need deliverance from evils surrounding you especially in your house, the Lord told me you ought to have built several houses but you don't even have a piece of land"
I just couldn't resist the laughter at that point. So God loves me so much as to send somebody He knows iIwon't believe to me abi. Anyways, I told him, he's perfectly correct and that I'm just about paying for my house rent now. Nah so the man of God started his "bruskebruske etimenche" OK nah me and you today, he said iIshouldn't pay and that we need to go wash my head and that he will help me afterwards.
The bad thing is that my head couldn't boot well for me to device a means to swindle him, iIdefinitely would have followed him but instead, itold him, your prophesies nah bid fat lie and that he should get a job.
The idiot WA like "woe unto those that were sent blah blah......." nah so I just leave am ooo.
Make una just do your things and leave prophesies abeg
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by ilyas26(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Igbos, swindlers, fraudsters. Ember months don reach, see how desperate they are
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Africanbarbie(f): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Bigdreams(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Pathetic.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2015
ok.
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Frank3n2:

Caught you
lol
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by kareemkamil(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2015
Oyedepo & Orishajefor families are many in Abj, one have to becareful. 419 pastors
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Spidermon: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2015
If these things don't happen, how will those sheltered abuja butty kids learn to have sense??
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by tempex88(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:
grin Men of God. Well, i refused to say anything against men of God. But FCT residents, watch and do not fall a victim.

D one na man of flesh. U can say anything
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:
you refuse to say anything against "men of God" OK, are you a man of devil? were you created by devil? mental slavery is the worse. You think they're better than you? have a rethink my brother.
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2015
ilyas26:
Igbos, swindlers, fraudsters. Ember months don reach, see how desperate they are
may thunder strike u and ur lazy household n Jesus name am very sure an igbo man is ur landlord.

1 Like

Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Koolmexxi(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2015
Na dumbasses dem fit swindle.. Prophesy ko..
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by eleko1: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2015
VIckyrotex undecided sad Mama Abuja,come see new yahoo method
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by tivta(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2015
My signature says it all...
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Luckymay(f): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2015
"u have a bright future, but the enemies did this or that and for that u have to pay for deliverance to be conducted for ......blah blah blah" gosh! Even a ten year old can't fall for this lame scam plot. Those teenagers need to get a brain. Smh
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by tivta(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2015
20pounds:
Ok

Your signature is so on point, I told hungerbad he is like Squelar and as usual he tactically only said he was happy to be a knowledgeable man, this country is in deep pooo
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by viktor01(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2015
It is not easy for anybody in the country at all.
things are so tight............... God help us all.
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by DONSMITH123(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2015
icedbeatz:
you refuse to say anything against "men of God" OK, are you a man of devil? were you created by devil? mental slavery is the worse. You think they're better than you? have a rethink my brother.

freedom of speech
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Horlufemi(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2015
TRUE OR FALSE PROPHET? 4 WAYS TO TELL FOR SURE

false prophet 4 ways to tell for sureThroughout the Bible, we see true prophets speaking for God, because God told them what to say and to whom. But the Bible also shows us many false prophets. We see these same false prophets in the world today, using Him to claim He points the world to them and their blogs, websites, or whatever ministry they happen to have.

The Bible says in Matthew 24:24 “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.” Jesus Himself makes it so clear in His warnings of this. That’s why we need to weigh everything that is said. Here are a few more verses all throughout the Old and New Testament that warn about false prophets.

So how are we to make sure we are not deceived by false prophets? Anyone who calls himself or herself a prophet or prophetess and claiming to speak for God might want to remember that the canon of Scripture is closed, and that God has spoken prophecies to us in His Word. Thankfully, God is not a God of confusion. Never was and never will be.

There are four simple ways to God told His people to tell true from false:

If the prophet or prophetess

1. …has prophesies that aren’t 100 percent accurate 100 percent of the time (or are manipulated to come “true”) = False.

2. …points to any “Jesus” other than the biblical one = False.

3. …uses supernatural or occultist techniques used in his or her prophecy = False.

4. …has a rebellious, unrepentant spirit = False.

All FOUR of these tests should be applied, as many false prophets can pass two or three of them. If he or she fails at any one of these, = FALSE.

What if somebody prophesies something and it comes true? Should you listen to them? Check out what Deuteronomy says in Chapter 13 verse 1:

If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes true, concerning which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods (whom you have not known) and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams; for the LORD your God is testing you to find out if you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall follow the LORD your God and fear Him; and you shall keep His commandments, listen to His voice, serve Him, and cling to Him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has counseled rebellion against the LORD your God who brought you from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, to seduce you from the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from among you.

So the Bible is saying that just because someone prophesies the future—it doesn’t mean they are a true prophet. Further, it says God will allow certain prophets to arise who are false who will perform signs and wonders, to test you to find out if you love Him. Then you are to test these prophets by their DOCTRINE! If they are preaching a different Christ or it doesn’t matter—you are not to listen to them.
Re: How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

freedom of speech
nope, more like self emancipation. Most of our naija people are suffering from mental slavery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape / US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria / Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.