Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School (1398 Views)

2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Call Up Letters are Out. Indicate Your State Here / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School by boyo123(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2015
HELLO GUYS .PLEASE HOW DID CORPERS THAT COLLECTED CALL UP LETTERS FROM SCHOOL MADE THEIR CAMP REG WITHOUT THE GREEN CARD.
Re: For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School by adbaba(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2015
When you get to your orientation your call up letter will be requested at the point of registration.

After submitting necessary documents, The official will refer you to another official to collect a smaller call up letter to authenticate the one you collected in your institution.

After registration, your confirmation slip and Your green card will be printed for you.
Re: For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School by boyo123(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
adbaba:
When you get to your orientation your call up letter will be requested at the point of registration.

After submitting necessary documents, The official will refer you to another official to collect a smaller call up letter to authenticate the one you collected in your institution.

After registration, your confirmation slip and Your green card will be printed for you.
wow tanks so much for the info bro
Re: For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School by adbaba(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=boyo123 post=39668148]wow tanks so much for the info bro. You're welcome.
Re: For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School by Ojemedad: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2015
adbaba:

I collected mine in school but they didn't print anything like confirmation slip for me, just the smaller call up letter which I summited at another point. Which state where u posted?
Re: For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School by boyo123(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ojemedad:

I collected mine in school but they didn't print anything like confirmation slip for me, just the smaller call up letter which I summited at another point. Which state where u posted?
another good one.tanks
Re: For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School by adbaba(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
You can call it reg. Slip. Am currently serving in Taraba state

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Accommodation In Uyo N Eket / Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates / Directions To NACC Family House, Makurdi, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.