Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? (872 Views)

Why Did You Join Nairalander And The Year U Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by GREATWOMAN4LIFE(f): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
I am always amused reading the discourse, arguement, insults, etc on Nairaland. And l look forward to reading comments from some members for one reason or the other.

Well l like Barcanista/TonyeBarcanister for his/their indepth analysis of issues. Chukwudi44for always gathering likes even when his comments dont make sense to me. ClassCaptain for his suspense filled and comical writings. Lalasticlala or so for being oga in charge here and of course Oga Seun for creating such a wonderful forum.

So tell us who your favourite Nairalander is and why. Lets go!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by INTROVERT(f): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
ok
Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by Beesluv: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Beesluv cos she always mind her business

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by Beesluv: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tontodike
Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by Omotayor123(f): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Coming!
Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by Luckymay(f): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Misspicy. Cos of her brilliant comments and defensive tactics. Though sometimes she can be annoying. But i like her.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by misspicy(f): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Luckymay:
Miss picy. Cos of her brilliant comments and defensive tactics. Though sometimes she can be annoying. But i like her.
wow thanks bae am honoured cheesy

i'd try my best to stop being annoying tho grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by Luckymay(f): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:
wow thanks bae am honoured cheesy
i'd try my best to stop being annoying tho grin
lolzz. No, dnt stop, its wat makes u you. I like dat abt u too.
Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by misspicy(f): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Luckymay:
lolzz. No, dnt stop, its wat makes u you. I like dat abt u too.
aiit wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
#spacebooked!
Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by Sveen: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lalasticlala, he works tirelessly and doesn't reply insults and critics.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by lalasticlala(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sveen:
Lalasticlala, he works tirelessly and doesn't reply insults and critics.

Thank you
Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by maputohq: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Safarigirl. For her interesting analysis on sport matters especially when relating to our national teams. Come to think of it-she is a girl.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorurite Nairalander? And Why? by GREATWOMAN4LIFE(f): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lalasticlala pls add more fun to this by moving to the front page. Jah bless

(1) (Reply)

*insane Lie* / How Many Triangles Can You See? / Guess Who This Is And Receive An Accolade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.