Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,294 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why Did You Join Nairalander And The Year U Join - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Why Did You Join Nairalander And The Year U Join (763 Views)

Did You Play Ludo When You Were Small, How About Snake &ladder? / Did You Ever Learn This In School Or Anywhere Else? / MMM Nigeria SCAM? EXPOSED - Watch Before You Join. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Join Nairalander And The Year U Join by Toonice(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2017
I join this site since 2005, and am still finding nairaland very interesting and informative. I join this site nairaland because it is very current in any news, before you see news somewhere else, u get it on nairaland. And it's very easy to use. Am addicted to this site because am always in 24/7.

Over to you guys why did u join nairaland and r are you been enjoying the site. Plus what advice did you have for the moderators and the owner of the site Mr. Seun osewa for the betterness of the site nairaland.

Thanks

CC: lala, seun
Re: Why Did You Join Nairalander And The Year U Join by menxer: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2017
You are right, I concur with your paragraph one.

I joined NL on (check my profile)

I joined because because I was tired of the eye-service comments on FB, I needed where people can air their opinions without fear or favor, with less selfie distractions.
Re: Why Did You Join Nairalander And The Year U Join by Ahmed0336(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2017
menxer:

I joined because because I was tired of the eye-service comments on FB, I needed where people can air their opinions without fear or favor, with less selfie distractions.

Joined 2012. cool

(1) (Reply)

Texas Hold 'em Is Probably The Best Known And Most Popular Form Of Poker Today / What If's: / Game!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.