Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Vacancies In A Hotel At VI - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In A Hotel At VI (5242 Views)

How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel / Engineering Firm In Vi Test / Vacancy In A Nwe Hotel At Ikeja Gra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by refreshrate: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
vacancies exist in an international standard hotel situated in Victoria Island Lagos.

1. I.T. Officer

2. Chef

3. Front desk officer

4. Accountant

5. Restaurant Attendants

6.Personal Assistant/ secretary

They are more interested in the ability to deliver.

Salary is attractive.

Please send your cv stating desired position in the subject box to hotelrecruit6@gmail.com

Deadline for submission : 10th of November 2015
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cv sent
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by ambassadorgozie(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pls wots d pay
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by gebulinks: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
If this info is true, may God proper you and your family beyond limits. If this info is false and you are GNLD, may the devil punish you and your family beyond repair. AMEN

14 Likes

Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by jconsult001: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Amen
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by mizmia: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
The email is bouncing back

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
gebulinks:
If this info is true, may God proper you and your family beyond limits. If this info is false and you are GNLD, may the devil punish you and your family beyond repair. AMEN

Are u a member of MFM......Chai! Laff wan kill me
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yes the mail is invalid
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by danjummaa(m): 4:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Na scam oooooooooo
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by onihaxy: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2015
hotel in VI using free and cheap "gmail" for recruitment?. Gnld. I hail oooo

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
its nt scam peeps, I sent my cv nd was sent an email invite today, SO ITS REAL
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Blessedbeauty:
its nt scam peeps, I sent my cv nd was sent an email invite today, SO ITS REAL

How did u sent it....cos the email is bouncing back....or are u there member??
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
am nt deir member, the email bounced back d first tym doe bt I sent it d second tym nd it went, I went for an interview dere yesterday, d hotel is called BON VOYAGE HOTEL,ITS ARND EKO HOTELS,SO PLS ITS NT SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Okkk. .so how did the interview go??...give us tips nah...how is the pay and the interview questions
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
was jst told to write abt THE NIGERIA TODAY, I WAS SUPRISED CUZ IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WAS I APPLIED FOR, BT I WROTE THE NEEDFUL AND I GOT D USUAL.......
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Samuel1402(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
whats is the requirement
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 09, 2015
Blessedbeauty:
was jst told to write abt THE NIGERIA TODAY, I WAS SUPRISED CUZ IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WAS I APPLIED FOR, BT I WROTE THE NEEDFUL AND I GOT D USUAL.......

Wow....wats the usual...we will get back to u??
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by laidezsquad(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
@Blessedbeauty.......There is nothing that would make an email bounce back, if not wrong email address...or network issues.
So, for you to send it first time to bounce and second time it went...."there is more to that"...

The email address is not correct, if you think its correct, screenshot your sent mail and their response as invitation for the interview you went.

Thank you.
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
here is d response after sending my email, I GOT DS REPLY, Hello, Thank you for sending in your resume and your interest in a position in our Hospitality Organization based in Victoria Island. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in joining us to move our business to the next level. We would like to Interview you for the position you apply for. Date: Saturday, 7th of November 2015 Time: 2:00 pm WAT Venue: Hotel Bon Voyage, 57a A. J. Marinho drive, Victoria Island, Lagos. Kindly confirm availability *Please come along with the hard copy of your CV.* *Kind regards,* *Emeka Johnson Hotel Bon Voyage* 57a A.J Marinho Drive Off Tony Anegbode Street, Off Ajose Adeogun Street Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria. Tel (NIG): +234 (0) 80 90273029 Email: recruithotel6@gmail.com Website: www.hotelbonvoyageng.com

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
so d email address is correct peeps
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
laidezsquad:
@Blessedbeauty.......There is nothing that would make an email bounce back, if not wrong email address...or network issues.
So, for you to send it first time to bounce and second time it went...."there is more to that"...

The email address is not correct, if you think its correct, screenshot your sent mail and their response as invitation for the interview you went.

Thank you.

Honestly the mail has been bouncing back me myself I don tired to argue wit her....

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Blessedbeauty:
here is d response after sending my email, I GOT DS REPLY, Hello,
Thank you for sending in your resume and your interest in a position in our
Hospitality Organization based in Victoria Island.
We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in joining
us to move our business to the next level.
We would like to Interview you for the position you apply for.
Date: Saturday, 7th of November 2015
Time: 2:00 pm WAT
Venue: Hotel Bon Voyage, 57a A. J. Marinho drive, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Kindly confirm availability
*Please come along with the hard copy of your CV.*
*Kind regards,*
*Emeka Johnson Hotel Bon Voyage*
57a A.J Marinho Drive
Off Tony Anegbode Street,
Off Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island,
Lagos. Nigeria.
Tel (NIG): +234 (0) 80 90273029
Email: recruithotel6@gmail.com

This is the difference...urs says recruithotel...the mail from the op says hotel recruit
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Blessedbeauty why don't u tell us in detail how the interview was, and wat u were asked?? As well as the pay structure so we will be guided
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by laidezsquad(m): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
@Blessedbeauty.....Thank you for your comprehensive response. As you can see, the initial email (hotelrecruit6@gmail.com) was not correct, now the new one you pasted (recruithotel6@gmail.com) is correct.

Thank you.
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by AkinyeyeOwoseeni(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2015
my name is Nathaniel O Festus living in ondo state please asst me sir to be work in the hotel qualification is SSC my email akinyeyeowoseeni @yahoo.com are will be very gratefully if my applied can acceptable God's bless you thanks

Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by gmacnoms(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2015
The guy above me undecided shocked
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2015
lyk I said before, d only interview I was gvng was, WRITE ABOUT THE NIGERIA FOR TODAY, I WAS PUZZLED CUZ IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH D FRONT DESK OFFICER I APPLIED BT I WROTE D NEEDFUL AND I GOT D USUAL.U R WELCOME GUYS.
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2015
lyk I said before, d only interview I was gvng was, WRITE ABOUT THE NIGERIA FOR TODAY, I WAS PUZZLED CUZ IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH D FRONT DESK OFFICER I APPLIED FOR BT I WROTE D NEEDFUL AND I GOT D USUAL.U R WELCOME GUYS.
Re: Vacancies In A Hotel At VI by TheLaughter: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Blessedbeauty:
lyk I said before, d only interview I was gvng was, WRITE ABOUT THE NIGERIA FOR TODAY, I WAS PUZZLED CUZ IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH D FRONT DESK OFFICER I APPLIED FOR BT I WROTE D NEEDFUL AND I GOT D USUAL.U R WELCOME GUYS.
Hahahaha. D usual for u may not be the usual for others. So please what do u mean by the usual in ur case?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cornerstone Staffing Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Corona I-teach Aptitude Test / Still Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.