Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? (734 Views)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / 1$ = 194.4naira For Online Shopping In China? / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? by Zitech(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
I am beginning to hate online shopping. Am a Fan of online shopping I just love it until recently. Both Jumia and Konga can't understand which is better. I bought something on jumia which was to take 1-5 days to be delivered but it wasn't delivered even till 7 days. I got a text twice that it would come that day. I waited at home all day nobody called and no number was sent to me to call. I got angry and called their customer care to cancel it. She told me its been shipped and I should decline it. My beloved brethren till today have not received that call. Well since I still had my money I decided to try Konga but this time I paid online. I placed the order on the 28th of October it was Confirmed 29th and it was a 1-3days delivery but up till now I had not gotten a call or a text. I tracked the order and its on the way to me... Even yesterday but nothing came. This has kept me home two days now.

With all these can I still trust online shopping Is it me or is anyone having this same problem with our online Markets?

Re: Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? by abdulhadi101(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Jst have patience.....its gonna be delivered...
Re: Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? by ireplacable(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
my dear my own na two weeks 3 days. i no fit shout lipsrsealed
Re: Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? by Zitech(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
abdulhadi101:
Jst have patience.....its gonna be delivered...
The painful part is they sent a mail of the order arriving that day. I had to stay at the shipping address all day. Nothing came they did same again today up till now no one has called and no text. It's frustrating...
See when they said its on its way and see when I screenshot that pics bro even if na leg the Peron carry. For two days
Re: Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? by Zitech(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
ireplacable:
my dear my own na two weeks 3 days. i no fit shout lipsrsealed
I get hope na
Re: Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? by abdulhadi101(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Zitech:

The painful part is they sent a mail of the order arriving that day. I had to stay at the shipping address all day. Nothing came they did same again today up till now no one has called and no text. It's frustrating...
See when they said its on its way and see when I screenshot that pics bro even if na leg the Peron carry. For two days
i had the same prblm..dey sed d order is on ita way to you since 9.am had to wait all day...it it finally arrived 6.15 pm....nd there dispatched its nt up to 4km frm ma place......i tinking u shud keep patient for a day more
Re: Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? by Zitech(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mine has been delivered. It came immediately I was about going out
Re: Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? by RobinHez(m): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Zitech:
I am beginning to hate online shopping. Am a Fan of online shopping I just love it until recently. Both Jumia and Konga can't understand which is better. I bought something on jumia which was to take 1-5 days to be delivered but it wasn't delivered even till 7 days. I got a text twice that it would come that day. I waited at home all day nobody called and no number was sent to me to call. I got angry and called their customer care to cancel it. She told me its been shipped and I should decline it. My beloved brethren till today have not received that call. Well since I still had my money I decided to try Konga but this time I paid online. I placed the order on the 28th of October it was Confirmed 29th and it was a 1-3days delivery but up till now I had not gotten a call or a text. I tracked the order and its on the way to me... Even yesterday but nothing came. This has kept me home two days now.

With all these can I still trust online shopping Is it me or is anyone having this same problem with our online Markets?

Hey bro.

From what I can see...there were attempts made to deliver to you.

Its either u gave them a wrong address, or they weren't able to reach u on phone (phone switched off for some moments)
Re: Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? by Zitech(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Hey bro.

From what I can see...there were attempts made to deliver to you.

Its either u gave them a wrong address, or they weren't able to reach u on phone (phone switched off for some moments)
Both wrong well they later got it delivered very late and the delivery man told me that He was tired and had to end the day's work...

(1) (Reply)

Help For Young Business Owners(entrpreneurs) / What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.