Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Android Tv Box, Anybody? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Android Tv Box, Anybody? (5089 Views)

Top 5 Best Selling Android TV Box in Nigeria and Where to buy. / I Need An Account On My Q-sat Decoder Is There Anybody That Can Do That For Me / New Nexbox A95X TV box for as low as 18k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Tv Box, Anybody? by deekseen(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
I have a DSTV decoder and dish but right now I'm fed up with them. From high subscription rates to poor or no signal when the weather is gloomy, even lately, I experience errors during boot-up.

I thought of buying an Android TV BOX. Many of us here are familiar with this, as it is now a trending craze.

My questions are :

1. Is android TV BOX better than decoder in terms of subscription, reception and number of channels?
2. Which is the best Android TV BOX to buy, and where?

Please, help me make the right choice as I also want to ensure that my wife and anyone at home get the best of entertainment come rain or shine.
Re: Android Tv Box, Anybody? by bodejohn(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
If you decide to go the android box way, you should be ready to burn some gigabytes of data...

There are good android tv boxes around, I am currently testing out the Himedia Q10 but consistent and affordable Internet service has been a drawback might be because my house is on the outskirts of town...

As you should expect, there are free and premium packages...while the premium packages are expected to be stable and reliable the free packages are not...

1 Like

Re: Android Tv Box, Anybody? by deekseen(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Thanks bodejohn. What's the average data size one can use, let's say, hourly?

1 Like

Re: Android Tv Box, Anybody? by bodejohn(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
It depends on the quality of the video you are streaming. I have not really measured how much data I used watching a full game...but rough estimate might be between 200 and 500mb.
Re: Android Tv Box, Anybody? by LUDALOOLO(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
android m8s is the best right now in the market. and you can enjoy it with mtn or 4G network cheat... contact me on whtsapp michael 08078292297 for more info
Re: Android Tv Box, Anybody? by LadyJackie: 5:20pm On May 19, 2018
Data is a major problem
Re: Android Tv Box, Anybody? by brigs: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Android tv box is a mini computer system running android operating system, only with this one, you need a TV set for the display of information Basically used for streaming videos both online / offline, surfing the web, chatting, you can access plenty tv / radio station around the Global, access to many movies channels, access to over 5000 android application and play video games.
With a android box connected to the internet in your house or office, cable tv like dstv, gotv, startime ect will become a local or old technology.
With a Android tv box you will entertain and do plenty plenty things.
You never get bored with a android box .
It turns your tv set to a smart tv system with access to full total entertainment.
watch Latest Movies
watch Any Movies / channels
Music
Games
Football channels ( the leagues around world, watch live matches)
Chatting
KODI 18.0 , Neflix, Vudu, Skype Chatting, Picasa,
Flicker,Youtube, Facebook, Online movies

Organisation of office documents
Do any Thing
you get a android tv box for as low as 20k for 4/32g and 12k 2/16 g
contact us in abuja city

Re: Android Tv Box, Anybody? by mikkyjay(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please what's the last price for this Android TV box and please explain how to use it
Re: Android Tv Box, Anybody? by androidtvhub(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2019
Great Discounts on Android TV Box & Accessories
www.tvboxstore.com.ng

...Top Brands ...Best Price ...only @TVBox Store

Re: Android Tv Box, Anybody? by liverpudian9(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2019
I have been using Android box since last year it has given me competitive advantage over my rivals here but I just got a better and one which was better than the previous one I am yet to subscribe on my Dstv decoder this season all I use the Dstv now on mi box s, its a Google certified box it works fine. If u will buy a box GI for d xiomi box s its the best
Re: Android Tv Box, Anybody? by liverpudian9(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2019
If u will be buying an Android make sure its Google certified and its a recent Android version

(1) (Reply)

TSTV: Where To Buy TSTV Decoder In Ondo And Osun / I Need Contact Of Installer Based In Lokoja, Kogi State / What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.