Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. (61754 Views)

A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / Labor cost Of Plastering 3 Bedroom House / Material And Cost Of Plastering 100' X 50' Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by hannat1: 1:09am On Aug 31, 2016
]
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by hannat1: 1:27am On Aug 31, 2016
Hi My People,
I am looking to plaster my new building .It's a block of 4 flats.Each flat is 2bed and 2 bath.I only want to plaster the exterior for now.No floor or ceiling. Just the exterior. I am not in the country.
Please how many cement and sand would be appropriate.?
The size is 6.5m for the height. Length is 17m breath is 12m.
Also ,what would be the appropriate for the labour?
Engineers in the house please help.

L=17m B= 12m H= 6.5m

Thank you all
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by hannat1: 2:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by GoodFaith: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
danowena:
It cost me 2.4million to plaster 8 flats of 3 bedrooms using gauging method. I feel I was ripped but some people told me it was okay. And this is workmanship only. angry

I think you was ripped off if you paid N2.4 for just labor
I was told two bricklayers and one server for one room.

I will not spend N800,000.00 for four flats include labor and materials
My goal is to have 6 bricklayers and three servers in one flat and 6 bricklayers and three servers in the other flat with two Engineers
Likely two and a half days to complete inside each flat
N82, 000.00 labor for inside each flat or less

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by deligatus(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
GoodFaith:

I think you was ripped off if you paid N2.4 for just labor
I was told two bricklayers and one server for one room.

I will not spend N800,000.00 for four flats include labor and materials
My goal is to have 6 bricklayers and three servers in one flat and 6 bricklayers and three servers in the other flat with two Engineers
Likely two and a half days to complete inside each flat
N82, 000.00 labor for inside each flat or less

most times using over brain in building will just hit u back, talking from experience
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by otoyin(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Hello sir,

we can submit quote if you don't mind.

Sharon Projects Africa

Building/Construction Projects Management & Supervision

We manage/supervise your site on your behalf while you rest. We promise you integrity, excellence, service

Below are some of the services we render:

-Site Management/Supervision
-Floor dressing
-Block molding(on site)
-Blocks(vibrated - molding with machine)
-Survey
-Certificate of Ownership (CofO)
-Boreholes drilling/Well drilling
-Electrical installations - house wiring
-Bricklaying services
-Tiling
-Plumbing works
-carpentry services
-Painting
-P.O.P
-Welding & iron bending
-Aluminium works
-Roofing, etc

Please feel free to contact us for more details:

Tel: 08034926372, Email: sharonprojectsafrica@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by abituns: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Can u send pix pls? I have one am about to do now. Just trying to be careful.

uote author=twinskenny post=48871281]

I did my three bedroom all ensuite including floor and outside wall for 200k. Excluding my materials those guys are from ibadan. Super neat job from them[/quote]
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Dshexy: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
abituns:

Can u send pix pls? I have one am about to do now. Just trying to be careful.

uote author=twinskenny post=48871281]

I did my three bedroom all ensuite including floor and outside wall for 200k. Excluding my materials those guys are from ibadan. Super neat job from them

I will like to know these Ibadan Guys, i have a site at lalupon in Ibadan, i need plastering Quote.
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Dshexy: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fellow Naira lander, Good morning, good afternoon and good evening.
So I have this Project i am doing In Ibadan. I need advice on Plastering workmanship. Please see the pictures aside, it is 2 buildings. Building A is 2 bedroom and building B is 6 flats of a room and a parlor each. I have paid aproximately 1M to set the blocks and 2.9M to do the roofing (wooding and Sumo roofing sheets at 23500 naira per bundle. 15 pieces in a bundle). I felt i have been ripped off with the block settings and the roofing, so before going to plastering, i need to make sure i am not been duped again. I have received Workmanship estimate of 1.1M for plastering both in and out of the two buildings from the same guy that sets the block. (Not including Fencing). He also gave me workmanship of 450k for fencing 2 plots of land without plastering as well.
Please any Ideas, contribution, and advice will be apreciated. Please see pictures for Calculations.
Thank you

1 Share

Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Dshexy: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nobody has responded to my message, is this thread dead?
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Araisokun: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
twinskenny:

I have similar job in Ibadan, can you please with those quys contact.
I did my three bedroom all ensuite including floor and outside wall for 200k. Excluding my materials those guys are from ibadan. Super neat job from them
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by olukaywilson: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2017
Hi guys, am doing 4 units of 3 Bdrm. Just want to check if following quote is within range:
- Aluminum roofing N1,050,000
- 46 casement Aluminum window sN900,000
- Plastering of interior, exterior, floor and soak away N800,000 (labor only)
- Iron door: 4ft by 7ft N75,000
3ft by 7ft N23,000
- Iron rail for stairs & balcony N380,000
- Window burglary N250,000
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by folmus: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2017
olukaywilson:
Hi guys, am doing 4 units of 3 Bdrm. Just want to check if following quote is within range:
- Aluminum roofing N1,050,000
- 46 casement Aluminum window sN900,000
- Plastering of interior, exterior, floor and soak away N800,000 (labor only)
- Iron door: 4ft by 7ft N75,000
3ft by 7ft N23,000
- Iron rail for stairs & balcony N380,000
- Window burglary N250,000
Thanks

Is the iron door with burglary or just the door alone?
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Topingo: 7:02pm On May 30, 2017
Good day sir, am new here. Please I want know d number of d bags of cements needed to plaster standard 2 units of 2 bedroom flat attached together.And probably how many tonnes of plaster sand needed. ensuit toilets.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Araisokun: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2017
could any one pls help with a very good Togolese or Ghanian for wall plastering, my 3 bed bungalow is at the plastering stage I head those guys are good at it .
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by mcoamite(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2017
Hello Nairalander,

I need help in Labour Cost for plastering a 4 bedroom bungalow (all room ensuite) both internal and external

Thanks
Email: oam1987@yahoo.com
Phone: 07039391987
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Patrickdickson: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Can someone give me the estimated cost of plastering a 4 flat of 3 bed each in ajah both in and out and labour cost
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Hum2020: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dshexy:
Fellow Naira lander, Good morning, good afternoon and good evening.
So I have this Project i am doing In Ibadan. I need advice on Plastering workmanship. Please see the pictures aside, it is 2 buildings. Building A is 2 bedroom and building B is 6 flats of a room and a parlor each. I have paid aproximately 1M to set the blocks and 2.9M to do the roofing (wooding and Sumo roofing sheets at 23500 naira per bundle. 15 pieces in a bundle). I felt i have been ripped off with the block settings and the roofing, so before going to plastering, i need to make sure i am not been duped again. I have received Workmanship estimate of 1.1M for plastering both in and out of the two buildings from the same guy that sets the block. (Not including Fencing). He also gave me workmanship of 450k for fencing 2 plots of land without plastering as well.
Please any Ideas, contribution, and advice will be apreciated. Please see pictures for Calculations.
Thank you
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Hum2020: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pls and pls look for another contractor to do your job you have been ripped off why should he collects 450k for fencing 2 plot of land can you ask him cost of setting one block just stop him before he duped you finish
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by nickxtra(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
twinskenny:

Pls give me the contact of these guys
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by twinskenny(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
nickxtra:
Pls give me the contact of these guys
reach me on WhatsApp 08051355133
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by GoodFaith: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
chitown:
nairalanders,
                 I have just received an estimate for plastering a 4 flat units.each unit consist of 3bedrooms and 2 baths each.my builder gave me an estimate of 190,000 naira for the external plastering and 590,000 naira for internal plastering.one of the flat has a decorative ceiling already,no plastering needed on that flat.Am not based in Naija.I need advise from builders,architects and ordinary people who has just done same.he is also asking to buy about 320bags of cement.The property is located in Lagos-Egbeda area.Thanks a lot to all.
Two bricklayer and a service for one room'
bricklayers are 3000 to 3500 so two will be 600 0r 7000
services is 2000 to 2500
so one room is 8000 to 9500
so three room is 24000 to 28,500
total of 12 rooms is 288,000 to 324,000
bathrooms, kitchens, hall ways
living and dinning room
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by segunkel: 6:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Please, can someone give me an estimate for plastering 4 bedroom bungalow all en-suit ,fence and security house in Ibadan. He charges me 1m for it. I have a feeling my Engineer has been ripping me off since i'm not there to supervise.

And also, he charges me 750K for casement windows with burglary and 750K for borehole because he claimed there is too much rock underneath.... Please help me solve my problem everyone.

And his also telling me that i will be spending 1m for doors.

How do i know how much interlock that i need that for the floors also please.

Help please everyone.
Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Haaaaaa!!!!

1 million for plastering a 4 bedroom flat is really high regardless of how big your 4 bedroom is.

I'm a builder in Ibadan and I would like to prove that you can spend half of that amount and get a better plastering job!!!! If you don't mind, my whatsapp number is +2347038935532.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Cornerstone4real(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2020
Hello my amiable Nairalanders, this is Engr Martins (Cornerstone) in Ibadan, Oyo State. U can contact us for all ur construction projects.
08034302016. whatsapp/Calls
Facebook. Engr. Martins Amire Cornerstone

Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Cornerstone4real(m): 5:01am On Dec 02, 2020
CORNERSTONE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD. (08034302016, whatsapp: 09077603155)
CCcl is a Building and Civil engineering construction company, it's one of the fast growing construction companies in its region in Nigeria.... We are unarguably one of the best Construction companies that serves and treats our clients/customers right, we are into;
* General consultancy
* Building
* Road construction
* Plumbing works
* Estate management
* Concrete floor stamping
* 3D panels and 3D wallpapers design
* POP work
* Artworks
* Site Supervision
* Plan/ building design
* Interior and exterior decoration
* Surveying

Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by Cornerstone4real(m): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2020
danowena:

My Oga, I tire o o...the annoying thing was that all the good Cotonou/Togo plasterers I saw their works gave similar quotations. I began wondering if they had an association or universal rate. I was told the so called gauging price is different from just plastering price. The cheapest quotation I saw back then was 2.1 million.
Araisokun:
[/quote][quote author=Araisokun post=59398087]
could any one pls help with a very good Togolese or Ghanian for wall plastering, my 3 bed bungalow is at the plastering stage I head those guys are good at it .
CCcl is a Building and Civil engineering construction company, it's one of the fast growing construction companies in its region in Nigeria.... We are unarguably one of the best Construction companies that serves and treats our clients/customers right, we are into;
* General consultancy
* Building
* Road construction
* Plumbing works
* Estate management
* POP work
* Artworks
* Site Supervision
* Plan/ building design
* Surveying
mcoamite:
Hello Nairalander,

I need help in Labour Cost for plastering a 4 bedroom bungalow (all room ensuite) both internal and external

Thanks
Email: oam1987@yahoo.com
Phone: 07039391987
* General consultancy
* Building
* Road construction
* Plumbing works
* Estate management
* POP work
* Artworks
* Site Supervision
* Plan/ building design
* Surveying

Re: Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. by sees1010(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
We plaster your blocks before you start laying with device designed to make it effective, co tact STS on 08109575656 for more info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cement, Sand And Granite (concrete) Mix Explained / The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" / Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.