Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Yify: The Rise And Possible Fall Of The World's Most Prolific Movie Pirate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yify: The Rise And Possible Fall Of The World's Most Prolific Movie Pirate (688 Views)

"Debbie-Rise's BBNaijaFinale Outfit & Sunlight Detergent Cover Lookalike" (Pics) / Is This And Not Other The Best Streaming Site? (popcorn Time / Yify) / What Happened To YIFY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yify: The Rise And Possible Fall Of The World's Most Prolific Movie Pirate by djl(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
It's never been hard to pirate movies, but for a long time, one collective has made it easier to watch the latest blockbusters than any other: YIFY. By focusing on speed, better quality rips and small file sizes, the group quickly grew to become the number one source for illegal movies, catering for the needs of millions of content pirates around the world. However, the YIFY name may soon fade into obscurity after it was revealed that it's leader had been traced and named in a New Zealand lawsuit following a joint operation between the MPAA and its "international affiliates." While many believe that its releases won't be missed, YIFY's shutdown will leave a big hole in the piracy market and have a knock-on effect on streaming services like Popcorn Time -- at least until another group steps up.

THE RISE Of YIFY
Before YIFY, there was aXXo. aXXo was the alias of an individual who...
Read more: http://hotfixtech..co.uk/2015/11/yify-rise-and-possible-fall-of-worlds.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download African Movies From? / I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. / Anyone Who Loves Bollywood Movies??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.