Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Uba Bvn Self Linking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uba Bvn Self Linking (1526 Views)

BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / Help..gtbank Created My BVN Profile With A Wrong Age And Woudnt Update It / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Bvn Self Linking by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Please dear friends

Please can anyone authenticate this url. Is it the authentic link for linking BVN to my UBA account.

https://uapps.ubagroup.com/linkbvn/

Please anyone with useful info should provide it.

1 Like

Re: Uba Bvn Self Linking by psucc(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
OP that site? Go and die.
Re: Uba Bvn Self Linking by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
psucc:
OP that site? Go and die.

I said anyone with useful info not USELESS info. Which one is "go and die"
Re: Uba Bvn Self Linking by psucc(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2015
doug:

I said anyone with useful info not USELESS info. Which one is "go and die"
I gave you the most useful and not useless.

Read between lines or find the book 'students companion'. It helps kids like you!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Accident That Happened Around Pipe Line / 2 Ghanian Break The Internet / How To Process (scuml) Compliance Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.