Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania (40753 Views)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Ghana / TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by paycash: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
God is able to what he says he would do

Is able.

I love the word of God.

I will put food on your table.. ... ... .. .. .. .. .. .

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by olaola001: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmmm

In other news 200pairs of unisex TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Also,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Temotala: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
T.B. Joshua is undoubtedly the greatest (yet most maligned) asset that Nigeria as a nation possesses. Trust me - I am talking as a foreigner.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by paycash: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Haters are like Satan they will continue to loose in battle in the name of Jesus that above every other names.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by rhema12: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
porrigeyam:
Who this wan help now abeg

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

That man has helped the less previleged ones which are despired in the society
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Reference(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Getting more and more worrisome. Something is just not right.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by grandlexuz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
nickxtra:
Don't they have English newspapers? Tanzania is supposed to be an English speaking country na!

The last time I checked England is an English country. Tanzanians take pride in their Swahili language. Just so you know Swahili alongside English are the official languages of Tanzania. The country also plans to discontinue the use of English language as as a medium of instruction in schools..
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by colletteagbo1(f): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mogidi:

Most people lost faith in him when he couldn't predict what was to happen in his own church. Whats the use predicting what would happen in Russia why you can't predict what would happen in your house?
Idiot who told you that he did not predict it
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by freshcvvs: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mogidi:

Most people lost faith in him when he couldn't predict what was to happen in his own church. Whats the use predicting what would happen in Russia why you can't predict what would happen in your house?

Yet these same people haven't lost faith in Jesus for not being able to stop his own death.
Or should we talk about God who didn't deal with the devil once and for all, yet had to raise an army in heavy to guard heaven against principalities and powers.. you only guard yourself when you believe you have threat of equal strength with you.

True?
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by grandlexuz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
jpipe2000:
nice 2 know that Tanzanian national dailies write in their local language, 9ja papers which way nah?
Truly nice.. Swahili alongside English language are the official languages of Tanzania. The Tanzanian government plans to discontinue the use of English Language as a medium of instructions in schools.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Mogidi: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
colletteagbo1:
Idiot who told you that he did not predict it

Mo..ron if he predicted it why did he allow his worshippers who came all the way from South Africa to die?

So he predicted it yet allowed his guest to remain in a house he knew would fall?
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Shininstar30(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
God bless Prophet T.B Joshua, Long live
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by thundafire: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
OP wat is dy newspapers saying cs dts nt ENGLISH or FRENCH or SPANISH abeg interpret
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Mogidi: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
[s]
freshcvvs:

Yet these same people haven't lost faith in Jesus for not being able to stop his own death.
Or should we talk about God who didn't deal with the devil once and for all, yet had to raise an army in heavy to guard heaven against principalities and powers.. you only guard yourself when you believe you have threat of equal strength with you.

True?
[/s]

Jesus knew he would die for our sins, his death was prophesied.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by reuben79: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
I pity 4 igbos........for leave tb joshua and celebrate loter like gej
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by nickxtra(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
grandlexuz:

The last time I checked England is an English country. Tanzanians take pride in their Swahili language. Just so you know Swahili alongside English are the official languages of Tanzania. The country also plans to discontinue the use of English language as as a medium of instruction in schools..
That's good of them. I can see, the home of Julius Nyerere
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by laoma15(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
A prophet is not without honour except in his own country. I remember meeting a young man from Ethiopia when I was in Nairobi in 2002. When he learnt that I ws from Nigeria l, he was all over me because of TB Joshua. When i told him I have never been to TB Joshua's Church before, he was confused. He said he was putting his life savings together to visist the Synagogue in Nigeria and meet with TB Joshua. Who he described as the Jesus of our time.

Well, here we are not recognizing this man and yet outsiders will do everything to receive him. I think we should learn to celebrate our own. Everyone can definitely not be wrong about this man.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by porrigeyam(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=rhema12 post=39685926][/quote]owk sir I know just playing around grin
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Alumona1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
That's Nigeria for you, what they don't know, they call names and what they know they destroy.
Man's rejection, means God's Attention... The natural man is in enmity with God.
Good Morning

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by freshcvvs: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Jesus knew he would die for our sins, his death was prophesied.

He knew but couldn't stop it shey?

Let me ask you this.. why do you need to die to save the people who sinned against you just to forgive them?

I sinned against you and you got so angry, for the love you have for me, you decided to kill yourself just to forgive me. how does this story sound to you?

Let me ask you one other question.. no vex o..

Why do we have armies in Heaven?
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Mogidi: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
freshcvvs:

He knew but couldn't stop it shey?

Let me ask you this.. why do you need to die to save the people who sinned against you just to forgive them?

I sinned against you and you got so angry, for the love you have for me, you decided to kill yourself just to forgive me. how does this story sound to you?

Let me ask you one other question.. no vex o..

Why do we have armies in Heaven?

Most of your questions can be answered by reading the bible, I suggest you read it.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by eduxerxes: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mogidi:

its not "prediction" bro! Its prophesy - God's revealed truth. U can't speak what God didn't reveal to you. In the bible, so many similar events. Gods ways are indeed far off from ours! We're all his creations.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by successinlife: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
It is very very unfortunate the way we think as human being.TB Joshua is not God but human and he has predicted many events accurately,I think he can only predict what he is shown.If a human being is able to see all things happening in the world then the said person should be god.I am not going into which means he is using to get his predictions but i concur to few that saw the light of the day.Saudi Arabia the holy land suffered serious collapse with alot of lives lost but the muslims did not say they would not go there to perform Haj anymore,why pulling this man as if he is god?the humanitarian side of him,his simplicity just make me to like him,if all imams and pastors in Nigeria are like him then the problem of that country is half solved.Lets praise him for the help he renders to people and leave judgements of what he use and not use to God.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by raywise17(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
By d grace of GOD i wish to shake and hug him before i turn 25..he is a true man of GOD..according to one of my friend'' even if i see am dey worship juju dat one no concern me na d good wey he dey do.i never hear say any governor or president carry trailer of rice go give their citizen but he dey do am.crucifiers everywhere even the son of GOD JESUS was crucified by his own people not to talk of a mere mortal
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by ibkgab001: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
sir call 800-455-tanzanians must speak in English grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by PROPHETmichael: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
getsadieq:
I don't know why this man only sees vision of evil things

Are you God? Shut up there...............
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by raywise17(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
successinlife:
It is very very unfortunate the way we think as human being.TB Joshua is not God but human and he has predicted many events accurately,I think he can only predict what he is shown.If a human being is able to see all things happening in the world then the said person should be god.I am not going into which means he is using to get his predictions but i concur to few that saw the light of the day.Saudi Arabia the holy land suffered serious collapse with alot of lives lost but the muslims did not say they would not go there to perform Haj anymore,why pulling this man as if he is god?the humanitarian side of him,his simplicity just make me to like him,if all imams and pastors in Nigeria are like him then the problem of that country is half solved.Lets praise him for the help he renders to people and leave judgements of what he use and not use to God.
well said my broda i wish we have people who reason with their brain like you and not d ones dat uses their yansh to reason.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Chibest2000(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
getsadieq:
I don't know why this man only sees vision of evil things
prophets differ based on the type of messages that God chose to pass to his people through them, prophet Jeremiah in the bible is the likes of TB Joshua. Check your bible..
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
I read that he woke the dead...

I read it in my nightmare.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Photizooo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=redcliff post=39683092]Well nothing happens in tanzania.. so a mere tb joshua is big news to themm...how can you call a man of God mere? Be careful ur future is as take
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by olawooro: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tanzanians use their local languages as official language
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
liberty300:
Great. Back in nigeria, they're persecuting him over a building collapse...

That's not correct. Buildings fall all the time but the owners never get prosecuted.

Lots of people mainly foreigners died when his building collapsed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God / Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.