Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria (986 Views)

How My Rewire Tried To Trick Me By Turning Off VSC Light Without Fixing VSC / Why Are Almost All The Mechanics In Lagos Heartless Or Wicked Abi Both Sef? / If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria by olamide1: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Are you a rewire or a mechanic that specialize in repairing Jeep? there is a job for you in Ibadan. If you are interested kindly contact me on omotundeluv1@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria by Denn(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
olamide1:
Are you a rewire or a mechanic that specialize in repairing Jeep? there is a job for you in Ibadan. If you are interested kindly contact me on omotundeluv1@yahoo.com. Thank you

Which of the Jeep models?

Year of manufacture

Symptoms

Etc
Re: Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria by sultaan(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Let try to fix it together
If it is the window noir coming up it might be that the gears of the motor is worn or there is a bull's up somewhere you will have to remove door cover to see what is wrong. Other issues will be diagnosed by checking t the fuse box in just in front of your left shon if you are sitting in driver sit
Re: Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria by mayor2013: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
olamide1:

You need to state what the problem of your suv is?
Re: Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 3:51am On Nov 05, 2015
mayor2013:

Do you know how to change shift solenoid A for 2004 honda pilot? SUV throwing p0753 and p0780
Re: Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria by mayor2013: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2015
shamecurls:

Do you know how to change shift solenoid A for 2004 honda pilot? SUV throwing p0753 and p0780

This might be more than just changing the shift solenoids. A physical inspection along side a test drive would be carried out first if am fixing that. Bring it down to our workshop, what symptom(s) did you notice?
Re: Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria by olamide1: 3:25am On Nov 07, 2015
mayor2013:

They change the engine and according to what I heard, they said they have to change the key or one code for the new engine to work with it and the key
Re: Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria by olamide1: 3:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Denn:

Which of the Jeep models?

Year of manufacture

Symptoms

Etc

2004 Liberty Jeep

Engine changed

Key not working with it

Needs rewire that is using machines or so
Re: Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria by sultaan(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Which engine did you put in the car and did you change the computer

Do you have 2 keys or one key
Re: Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria by mayor2013: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
olamide1:

2004 Liberty Jeep

Engine changed

Key not working with it

Needs rewire that is using machines or so

Your car has gone into lock mode. Am sure before they changed the engine the battery terminal was removed while the key was in the key ignition. Your key has to be realigned with the immobiliser unit and ecu for you to start the car again. What do you mean by key not working with it ?

(1) (Reply)

Can Unused Motor/engine Oil Expire? / Understanding Your Vehicle’s Fluids - Engine Coolant / Troubleshooting A Smoky Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.