Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics (46945 Views)

Hit Or Miss: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Traditional Attire. / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by adellam16(f): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Keep making her unnecessarily popular o
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by frankcris(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
jonhemma11:
The fourth season of the Oga Madam Live on Stage with Lolo1comedy event was held last week Sunday 1at the Muson Center.

Dr. Sid,&nbspgrin’Prince, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, Pasuma, Darey, Chidinma, Cynthia Morgan, Mc Galaxy, Orezi, OristeFemi, Ice Prince, HarrySong, Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, BOJ, and more gave stellar performances at the show.

Comedians like Ali Baba, AY, Yaw, Bash, Acapella, Seyi Law,Ajebo, Koffi, Odogwu, Murphy Jemba, Emma OMG and more also entertained the audience.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/korede-bellodr-didcynthia.html

in chigurl's voice "karashika fall and die oo"
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by frankcris(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
deramarks:
Still searchin for d news in d thread

funny... grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by uchemac: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Order Polo Ralph Lauren (White available) Now, and Pay Only NGN 11995 at Your Doorstep! FREE Delivery within Lagos. It is selling for NGN 14995 on Jumia. To order, text shipping address, and qty to +2348160838898, +2348155233948.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by CaptPlanet(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Miss all day everyday
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by fidilicious: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lothbrok:
Is Omosexys' hobby bleaching!!!??

undecided See the hand

He definitely is. Yuck! This isnt a camera issue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by fidilicious: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
ylaa:
na you gi am the bleaching cream?

You no get eyes?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by itunuaina: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
I see nothing nice in her dressing its rubbish jare
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by futurewise11(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Juliaann:
y?

That picture on your dp is not yours.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by deramarks(f): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
frankcris:

funny... grin
laff
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by frankcris(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
deramarks:
laff

i already did...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nemesis99(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
AJCutie:
Total miss
I wld love to see any of your pics that shows u having on your best combo. I wanna miss or hit u too undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Jamieblack(m): 1:11am On Nov 06, 2015
Is she wearing an halloween custome or what??
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Auxigen(m): 2:17am On Nov 06, 2015
is it normal?!! someone going about with false red hair
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Winneygirl(f): 3:09am On Nov 06, 2015
She is just another sallah ram.

Surprisingly, I like her outfit.

Red hair just killed the look.

The Nose ring?? Too 'sallah rammish'...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Nemesis99:
I wld love to see any of your pics that shows u having on your best combo. I wanna miss or hit u too undecided
no p dearie
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Enahi(f): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Yuck why is her face so puffy and that her nose ring is disgusting. Cynthia are you a cow?

Her dressing is an EPIC Miss angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by ylaa(f): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2015
go and sit down
i have no time for small minded peasant
like you. was i talking to you?
becos u see me chat with others doesn't
mean u shud come n join
go and get a life. copy cat
fidilicious:

You no get eyes?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
GodMother cry miss the good old days of Cynthia Morgan mhen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Iheme's Vehicle Involved In Auto Crash / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding / Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.