Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics (46937 Views)

Hit Or Miss: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Traditional Attire. / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by jonhemma11: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
The fourth season of the Oga Madam Live on Stage with Lolo1comedy event was held last week Sunday 1at the Muson Center.

Dr. Sid, D’Prince, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, Pasuma, Darey, Chidinma, Cynthia Morgan, Mc Galaxy, Orezi, OristeFemi, Ice Prince, HarrySong, Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, BOJ, and more gave stellar performances at the show.

Comedians like Ali Baba, AY, Yaw, Bash, Acapella, Seyi Law,Ajebo, Koffi, Odogwu, Murphy Jemba, Emma OMG and more also entertained the audience.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/korede-bellodr-didcynthia.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok...noted na small small craze take dey start...abeg where dat rope?

19 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Arbiola(f): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by faith551(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
See as cynthia Morgan face be like person wey fight Rounda Rousy for UFC.

20 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by temitayo315(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why d red hair again..kai OLOSHO evrywhere.
She for fine pass dat level if she no put on dat red hair. Hmm girls and dere over sabi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by drizslim(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
In FalZ Mind He be saying

I fuvk up oo, I for use Cynthia Morgan as the Vixen in Karashika

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by jonhemma11: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by youngberry001(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2015
korede i dey hail smiley

german juice twalee
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by jonhemma11: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2015
faith551:
lol
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by fr3do(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2015
I thought Dr. Sid is Urhobo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
Missed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by damton(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
ok.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by chynie: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
am liking this morgan sooooo how will i know
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Dottune(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
She looks like cowbell... sometimes I don't get it, when people try to dress to kill, they just get it all wrong, most especially with our celebrities.

She could have just worn a crop top and a jeans with high heels and she's good to go.

Well what do I know? I'm not a celebrity cheesy

Modified: WTF is this dude wearing Gayyy shi!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
wink
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by deramarks(f): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2015
Still searchin for d news in d thread
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by ishiamu(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
faith551:

Now we know you watch ufc so swerve...

Cynthia morgan is sweet
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by saintkel(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
What abt phyno? Why won't he perform
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by axiliborha(f): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
I like it sha maybe cause I have a thing for sneakers
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by emmayayodeji(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
MISS cynthia Morgan, This is a great MISS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by sonnyudoh(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
As in wd dis stop rain from still falling in uyo?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Blackberrybabes: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2015
FREEEDOM TO DRESS

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by dalene1305(f): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Total miss. didn't she look at the mirror before living home, or was there no one to advice her before she left for the event? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by LadyX(f): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Big miss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2015
weird Why dont they look upto their profile?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by menix(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Cynthia Morgan with her dress sense like Empire gals..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by seuncyber(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmm rocking my native wear
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by macaranta(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2015
She's hitting the money....that's all that matters.
If you doubt me go ask lady gaga.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by kennyman2000(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2015
That'll be the new crazy wears now..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Juliaann(f): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.